EUP Server Side trouble

Hey, so my friend has made a server and has bought EUP and he has added the key and when he goes to type /eup in it comes up like normal but when he puts a outfit on it gives him like a weird outfit with like parachutes and all of that and not the police outfit

Picture:

Most likely the UI part (the menu) was not made for the actual pack of clothing you’re using. You will need to adjust the numbers in the menu so they fit your clothing pack. Cycle manually through the clothing pieces and select the ones you want to see, simple!

this is the default uniforms we havn’t added anything to it

Did you wait the 6 hours as requested at purchase?

yes we have waited 4 days ago

Can you post the install method used?

all we did was install NativeUI and the files and started them and he put the license in the av_license

Where did you get the EUP package from?
I know for a fact this one works just fine and it has both the UI and the actual models part, so try using that release instead.

Try the reply above if that doesn’t work then let us know and we will have to go step by step with you

ok thanks,
we used the same keya and tried that plugin and it didn’t work atall

Then you most likely don’t have your patreon linked to your cfx account. Make sure everything is connected correctly. If they weren’t then wait the 6 hours, and try again.

Thanks! we have fixed it i appreciate all of the help!