EUP for free

When will eup be for free and only eup idc about the rest eup is free on lspdfr and you guys make us pay to use it pls make it free

4 Likes

It is a source for FiveM donations, It’s so they can keep the lights on!

Yea I know but it’s like selling air you can get it for free but people sell it it might be a bad exemple but instead of making us pay for eup they could make us pay for more useful things

So here is the thing you are getting wrong. EUP is free and will always be free. You are paying for a feature that is still in testing and said feature has been spoken about a lot on the forums for being in testing.

1 Like

You’re not paying for EUP, you’re paying for the ability to stream custom clothes. EUP just so happens to be custom clothes. Like @Kuwu said, FiveM needs benefits to make it worth while donating to them. If you want it just spend the money. FiveM is a free framework, i’m sure you can find it in your heart.

1 Like

Ok but still they can make like a cheaper lvl for only streaming MP things and if people want to donate they donate I get what you are saying but for me it’s stupid making you pay for free things

No one is making you pay for it nor making you pay for something free.

2 Likes

But i want eup and I have to pay for it

Again, no one is making you and you still aren’t paying for EUP.

1 Like

Yea ik it’s not only eup but people mostly care about eup and the color names they should make a smaller perk just for that and not the rest for cheap that way more people buy and they make more money

Not how that works. But that fact that you run/wanting to run a FiveM server but not pay $15 to support the elements at FiveM and get perks in return is really sad.

Yea the price of the element is the price of my sever I could have 2 servers instead of supporting FiveM. And when we support fivem where does the money go

1 Like

Want free eup install it on gta v main folder the load up on fivem you can see eup just you

1 Like

Paywall for 2 years though and probably have made like $100,000+ do be kinda wack tho no cap.

#necro

Remember that streaming clothes will be free in the future…

Is there any ETA?

Developments! Servers! Websites! alot of things cost money this days!

Honestly if you’re doing things right your fiveM server should be paying for itself if you accept donations, there are plenty of ways if you have the time and are willing to put effort into this kind of stuff Such as CAD development, Texture development weather it be for EUP/Vehicles/weapons etc. Sure starting out if you don’t have a base you’re going to have to fork over a little money at the start and this doesn’t include if you decide to do paid advertising or boosting your server. in the grand scheme of things $15 isn’t to bad if you consider the fact that FiveM is a Free Service. FiveM has to have a Source of income some way somehow to keep updates rolling out and ensuring their database and security.

Waaaay more than $100,000

1 Like

false to get eup into the server you have to pay for it so