EUP clothes not showing up ig

hello, i have my eup working as i guess there is no problem at all with it :

[ citizen-server-impl] Asset eup-stream/PDvest.ydd uses 64.0 MiB of physical memory. Oversized assets can and WILL lead to streaming issues (models not loading/rendering, commonly known as ‘texture loss’, ‘city bug’ or ‘streaming isn’t great’).
[ citizen-server-impl] Asset eup-stream/PDvest.ytd uses 64.0 MiB of physical memory. Oversized assets can and WILL lead to streaming issues (models not loading/rendering, commonly known as ‘texture loss’, ‘city bug’ or ‘streaming isn’t great’).
[ citizen-server-impl] Asset eup-stream/accs_002_u.ydd uses 32.0 MiB of physical memory.
[ citizen-server-impl] Asset eup-stream/mp_f_freemode_01^jbib_diff_003_a_uni.ytd uses 32.0 MiB of physical memory.
[ citizen-server-impl] Asset eup-stream/mp_f_freemode_01^jbib_diff_014_a_uni.ytd uses 32.0 MiB of physical memory.
[ citizen-server-impl] Asset eup-stream/mp_m_freemode_01^task_007_u.ydd uses 64.0 MiB of physical memory. Oversized assets can and WILL lead to streaming issues (models not loading/rendering, commonly known as ‘texture loss’, ‘city bug’ or ‘streaming isn’t great’).
[ citizen-server-impl] Asset eup-stream/mp_m_freemode_01^task_diff_007_a_uni.ytd uses 32.0 MiB of physical memory.
[ citizen-server-impl] Asset eup-stream/mp_m_freemode_01^task_diff_007_b_uni.ytd uses 32.0 MiB of physical memory.
[ citizen-server-impl] Asset eup-stream/mp_m_freemode_01^task_diff_007_c_uni.ytd uses 32.0 MiB of physical memory.
[ citizen-server-impl] Asset eup-stream/mp_m_freemode_01^task_diff_007_d_uni.ytd uses 32.0 MiB of physical memory.
[ citizen-server-impl] Asset eup-stream/mp_m_freemode_01^task_diff_007_e_uni.ytd uses 32.0 MiB of physical memory.
[ citizen-server-impl] Asset eup-stream/mp_m_freemode_01_mp_m_january2016^hand_diff_000_b_uni.ytd uses 32.0 MiB of physical memory.
[ citizen-server-impl] Asset eup-stream/mp_m_freemode_01_p^p_head_diff_002_a.ytd uses 32.0 MiB of physical memory.
[ citizen-server-impl] Asset eup-stream/mp_m_freemode_01_p^p_head_diff_002_b.ytd uses 32.0 MiB of physical memory.
[ citizen-server-impl] Asset eup-stream/task_010_u.ydd uses 64.0 MiB of physical memory. Oversized assets can and WILL lead to streaming issues (models not loading/rendering, commonly known as ‘texture loss’, ‘city bug’ or ‘streaming isn’t great’).
[ citizen-server-impl] Asset eup-stream/task_diff_005_a_uni.ytd uses 32.0 MiB of physical memory.
[ citizen-server-impl] Asset eup-stream/task_diff_010_a_uni.ytd uses 32.0 MiB of physical memory.
[ citizen-server-impl] Asset eup-stream/task_diff_010_b_uni.ytd uses 32.0 MiB of physical memory.
[ citizen-server-impl] Asset eup-stream/task_diff_010_c_uni.ytd uses 32.0 MiB of physical memory.
[ citizen-server-impl] Started resource eup-stream

is there something wrong or did ii miss something?

1 Like

Btw, i dont know if i need to pay fivem patreon or something to be able to stream custom eup or clothes, but i have not paid them.

Yes you need a patreon key to see them in your server, or you can make your server player limit 8 and it’ll work.

2 Likes

I got my eup working do you need help

U need to subscribe to FiveM’s patreon. I think custom assets are unlocked from platinum tier and up.

1 Like

Platinum? Platinum is the most expensive.

To stream custom clothing you need Argentum and up

Or if it’s a test server save some money, put the slots down back to 8 and enjoy the free streaming of custom clothing!

I have had a look at all ways around it NONE of these work.

5m has it completely locked down I know there’s a way if your server is under eight slots I believe not sure how it works

Updated now: its up to 10 slots. Clothes can be streamed as normal with any slot count ( Depends on Patreon subscription)

go to server cfg and change the number ‘48’ to 10

then when you load in you’ll have your clothes :champagne:

1 Like

thankyou

does this have to stay at 10 or can change it back to “48” ?

hey i need some help with my eup its in game it runs and says its fine but its not showing up in game when i go through the numbers

hey i was having the same issue turns out i had another pack clashing with the current one. double check you have no other eups. also like they said above double check the patreon and double check everything is set up on ur keymaster and cfx account. hope this helps, was getting so frustrated because i spent 3 days trying to figure it out and turns out it was my own stupid mistake :slight_smile: