EU/UK Purple Wolf RP is now open to the public!

Hello everyone i wanna tell you all about my new server Purple Wolf RP which is a fivem roleplay server very relaxed and friendly looking for every single job in the book like police, NHS even administration staff we would be very pleased to have you check our server out and if you enjoy playing on it then you are more than welcome to stay in Purple Wolf RP we value the people that join us and are more than happy to listen to suggestions we are a new community put together by Bennarion,Maxwell,Exile and Gustavo and we are still polishing everything but all in all we have a very good server ready to be played on all we need is a player base we all hope you can help with that and have a good evening from all of us at Purple Wolf RP this is our discord https://discord.gg/pkxK97N but if you prefer to jump straight into action here is our server ip 45.146.254.190:30100

1 Like

every day that goes by we are adding more and more and polishing as much as we possibly can its really worth having a look at!

1 Like

Hey just wanna say i tried out this server i recommend it!!

So a little update everyone the server is still up and its going quite well for us we are currently looking for alot of Cops EMS and other positions and constantly expanding staff team we put in so many new cars and are currently looking into getting special and custom scripts on our server have a good day everyone
on behalf of Purple Wolf RP
Bennarion

um your discord doesn’t work & i got alot of questions. when you update your discord link make sure it’s unlimited time & usage so i can join it.

@moderators Hi i need this topic deleted please

Please see Server bazaar rules and F.A.Q

If you want the topic unlisted or comments removed so you can advertise another community please flag the post.