[EU/UK/EN] QualityRP.2 | Serious Roleplay | Whitelisted gang spots available! | PD & EMS are hiring! | Custom Drugs | Custom Jobs | 4 Characters | Tokovoip

This server, server good, join. in all seriousness this server is amazing, owners are fair, understanding and honestly fun to be around, they are constantly adding new things as well as trying their best to fix bugs that get reported. very good playerbase also.

1 Like

Join the server. Giveaway raffle going on currently.

1 Like

Amazing server.

1 Like

First RP server I’ve ever been to and stayed there for a long time and still planning to!
Everyone should join, people are nice and friendly! . :heart:

1 Like

I’m really proud of everyone who put this server together. I have only been on it a few times due to lack of time, but I really enjoyed every minute of it. The server is still young and ofcourse there’s room for improvement, but considering how well they are already doing I can only be excited for the future.
well done boys and keep up the good work <3

1 Like

Great server always active staff and fast admin response times which is rare these days!

1 Like

Great server, growing and developing every day

2 Likes

This is really good! Best server I’ve seen so far.

1 Like

The giveaway has come to an end. Big thanks to everyone that took their time to enter the competition!

1 Like

Come check it out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Big update and economy wiped.

1 Like

Currently recruiting more EMS/LEO

1 Like

Hella fun. Join & you will see what i mean. Wide variety of jobs and Roleplay scenarios.

1 Like

first time on a decent rp server. you dont die right away its proper rp. i have been made welcome here, and here i will stay…

2 Likes

ANARCHY EVENT INCOMING
date: 11/10/20
time: to be determined
reward: Subaru BRZ Rocket bunny 1 of 1 in the city worth $80.000
tips: bring medication and a repairkit
weapons allowed: all melee weapons, tazers, colt pistols, vehicles(NO PD/EMS vehicles).(everything else is NOT allowed to give everybody equal chance)
minimum amount of participants for event to start: 15

During the anarchy period: No rules. Everybody for himself. Everybody is your enemy, teaming up is NOT allowed. This also means that your gangmembers and city friends are your enemies. You can use whatever means you have to to get the car to the designated location first.

Everybody starts from legion parking. Government will provide the area for where the car is in the events channel once the event starts: first leg of the event is a race from legion to the area where the car hidden. Pitting, ramming, RDM and VDM is allowed. When the first person finds the vehicle, the drop off location will be released in the events channel. updates will be provided by government in OOC-chat about where the vehicle is every second after it has been found. from there people can try to drive to car to the designated location, again, people can use whatever they want to stop the car from reaching the destination and hijacking it. first one to bring the car to the designated location wins.

government will monitor for people teaming up, if thats the case those people will be disqualified.

members of government will not be participating during this event(if they want to on their criminal characters their god-powers will be disabled during the event)

PD/EMS staff is allowed to participate during event. in the case of 1 of them winning the car they are allowed to transfer the car over to a criminal character for 1 time, or take a 50k cashprize instead.

if you die, you are allowed to re-enter event after your death timer(2 minutes) is over

New events coming soon!

QualityRP.2 :heavy_check_mark:Serious Roleplay | Toko-Voip | Whitelisted gang spots available! | PD & EMS are hiring! | Custom Drugs | Custom Jobs | 4 Characters | DISCORD.GG/QRP

We are a Fivem serious roleplay server hosted from the UK.

Discord: QualityRP Discord
Server IP: quality-rp.org <- Copy this link and past into FiveM
Teamspeak: quality-rp.org <- Copy this link and past into teamspeak

Our goal is to deliver the best roleplay experience. We offer a wide variety of jobs and other ways to support yourself in the city. The developers are always looking to improve and that’s where we need you! We want you to become a part of our community and help us improve even further so that we can become the best server out there.

Here is a small list of some of the features we have on the server. (This is just the tip of the iceberg)

• :microphone2: Teamspeak VOIP and radios
  • :moneybag: Multiple Characters!
  • :gun: Gangs (Spots available!)
  • :pill: A sophisticated drug system
  • :police_car: Realistic vehicle handling
  • :necktie: multiple legal and Illegal jobs
  • :bank: Bank heists, ATM robberies, etc.
  • :bomb: House robberies & Player robberies
  • :money_with_wings: Realistic economy
  • :homes: Fully customizable motels
  • :heavy_check_mark: Unlimited roleplay options!

Currently, we have 2 Gang spots available. Fully setup, with starting assets! Create a ticket in the discord if you would like to know more!!

We are currently looking for PD/EMS to join the city as well. if you are interested in one of the whitelisted jobs feel free to fill out an application or contact us via discord.