[EU] Euphoric City RP | 18+ Public | Quality RP | Friendly Community | Whitelisted Jobs | Player Owned Businesses | Criminal Underworld | No Pay to Win | Regular Updates | Custom Scripts

Switched to Whitelist for 2.0.

It’s been great so far.

1 Like

Check out my past year in this wonderful city:

2 Likes

Another video I made to show how much I love this amazing server!

2 Likes

bump!

2 Likes

2 Great videos Anniek1n.
Can’t wait to see what people will be up to in the new year!

2 Likes

Great community :smiley:

2 Likes

bump!

1 Like

bump!

2 Likes

Coming very soon! :house_with_garden:

1 Like

good server

3 Likes

A taste of what’s to come!

2 Likes

bump!

1 Like

bump!

1 Like

bump!

1 Like

UPDATE (live as of 20:00 GMT 07/01/2023)

:houses:Properties

• :fireworks: Introduction of Real Estate into the City. This ones been a long time coming, and I am sure it will be worth the wait.
  • :moneybag: Currently only properties will be purchasable payed fully up front, however a mortgage system is in the works and will be available during the following week.
  • :heart_decoration: All properties can be decorated by the owner, or any interior designers that may well fly into Los Santos for this new business opportunity :wink:
  • :briefcase: All properties have relevant size stashes, according to the type of property.
  • :world_map: To find out the available property types please go into a Real Estate Business and check the property pricing, or better yet go and view some properties with an Estate Agent!
  • :key: All properties have spare keys which can be handed out to any person, this will enable those people to lock / unlock the property and access the garage.
  • :womans_clothes: All property owners will be capable of moving the locations of their stash, garage, wardrobe, interior backdoor and external backdoor.
  • :closed_lock_with_key: All key holders are registered to the property and thus can be identified as having access.

:policeman:Raiding

• :policeman: Properties can be completely locked down by PD.
  • :construction: PD can also RAID any property / apartment at any time regardless if the owner is in City, only if they have a relevant warrant though, they can completely access the stash etc. as required.
  • :keyboard: Please check your FiveM keybinds and ensure they are correctly set, specifically make sure that:
    • ‘(Property) Interact’ is set to ‘E’
    • ‘(Property) Property Main’ is set to ‘H’
    • ‘(Property) Property Secondary’ is set to ‘G’
    • Obviously these can be set to your preference, but the hint will not change to suit (…yet)

:building_construction:MLO Changes

• :tophat:Updates to Escobars look, should feel more like its own business away from Split Sides Comedy Club. Changed logos to fit the business
  • :hammer:Broken table at Escobars has been repaired
  • :moneybag:Broken till at Escobars has been repaired
2 Likes

Escobars, before and after! :tophat:

2 Likes

bump!

1 Like

Our server is streamer friendly!

2 Likes

bump!

1 Like

Euphoric City is always looking for new players to bring their unique personalities to the server!

2 Likes