[ESX] MSK WeaponAmmo | Clips, Components & Tints

hey this is probs a stupid Question but will this be coming to Legacy?

You can try if it works with esx legacy. I only can test with esx 1.2

It works, only issue is the one I described in my previous post. When you have 2 same type weapons loaded and you drop one (I also use chezza’s inv), you lose ammo on both.

Hey, I don’t support the inventory, only the WeaponAmmo Script.

Hey, someone asked if it works on legacy and since I use both chezza’s inventory and esx legacy I stated my findings. You don’t support the inventory but Andy does and he reads the topic so he might come up with something in a future update.

Since I dont have a v1 final test server ready, when you have 2 pistols loaded and you drop one, does the other one loses ammo as well? For information purposes :slight_smile: Thanks for your time.

I am using v1-final and having the same error as you describe.

But please do not ask for support for chezza inventory in this thread. Go to [Paid Release] Chezza's Inventory [ESX]

So can I add more clips?
Like I have one script that provided unmarked clips, curious if i could just add them here with out issue?

You can do that. Just copie client and server triggers an change event names.

1 Like

anyway we can make this work with esx 1.1?

will legacy support it

I only tested it with esx 1.2 so please try it by yourself and give feedback if it works or not :slight_smile:

Big Update v4.0

• Added clip Items that can be used for weapon category only

Would be cool to see an attachments type of script for esx. all current ones are pretty ass…

Do you mean an item for an weapon attachment? If used then it sets the attachment to the current weapon?

Correct, like a scope or grip. and ofc some way to remove the attachment from the weapon most likely with a different item.

That’s a nice idea. I think I implement that as soon as possible.

dopeeeeee

Update v5.0

• Added items for weapon components
  • Added an item for removing weapon components

One issue so far is I can use attachments that don’t belong on a certain for example I can use a grip on a pistol. another thing is for some reason when you go to remove the attachments you can only use the pistol section to remove attachments on all weapons, here’s a little video for it. 2022-01-06 19-36-37 but if anything this could be better than having a remover for each category and more for just one remove altogether if you catch my drift.

I will fix that as soon as possible.