ESX Washlab - Advanced moneylaundring system

I’ll look into it and fix it later today :slight_smile:

3hrs 11min and 30 sec start watching from there.
03:11:30

thx great script works like a charm. Maybe a tip or if you can instead of the full amount of black money you put in when you press E is what you have on you , maybe make it so ppl can put in the amount they want to clean? but for the rest nice job

Can only do 1 round of cleaning then it wont let you do it again, says the machine is full

Did you empty out everything? Script will only let you refill the machine if everything has been cut

Yeah everything has been emptied out nothing to cut or collect

Is there a way to use this with es_extended 1.0?

I’ve noticed after changing the max value to 50k that I now get negative numbers when cutting. It prevents me from adding more too. Anyone else experiencing this? My log has no errors.

I usually in sublime search everything and change weight with limit.
I think 1.0 you’d want to replace everything with weight into limit.
Also make sure your db aliigns to any changes :slight_smile:

Anyone else got this problem with this when trying to insert the sql file?
How do I fix this?

update your ESX to v1 final, or change weight to “limit” on the sql, but you’re gonna be using an OLD esx…so there ya go.

1 Like

Hi, i search a script to use the washkey, i tried to do it but unfortunately I did not have any results, so I turn to you to ask for your help, thank you.

Can you give map file?

Even i have black money notice said 2500 to 10k min max. i have 50k BM not processing. any help

unable to load money in machine? push the “E” button all it does is tell me how much the machine can handle?

Anybody have an issue with spamming E makes the time go fast?

i have this issue it makes the time go faster and it makes my dirty cash amount go neg have you figured out how to fix this?