[ESX/QBCORE] Wasabi's Advanced Police Job

This is legit, and finally someone did it proper

Love your service, just amazing content, I hope there will be much more nice products come online from you! :heart::heart:

1 Like

Sick!, as expected from wasabi scripts. I was excited about this resource, but it still exceeded my expectations! :medal_sports:

Amazing release! <3

1 Like

Wasabi Robby, you’ve done it again! It looks amazing! CANT WAIT TO GET THIS IN MY SERVER!

you are the best!

Looks great.

love all your scripts! Well done on this!:raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::clap:t3:

wooow nice work wasabi

So cool :star_struck:

so for multiple departments, is it all under one job? or one script, multiple jobs?

One script, multiple jobs :slight_smile: as I imagine most would desire.

1 Like

Always doing amazing work. Wasabi is really that dude! Check out his work!

lovely job

This is truely what i think is the best one on the market today, Wasabis ambulance job works perfectly and i have no doubts that users will love this :slight_smile:

mf-inventory support without our usual spam of request for it?!?! I may just buy this even if I don’t need it just for that fact :rofl:

Edit: AND editable target-code :exploding_head:

1 Like

right! hahaha

The best police job :tada:
Thanks for creating broo🎀

Curious, with using multiple police jobs. i.e. sheriff/police/HWY

Is there any easy way to have all crime jobs track the collection of the jobs as a total to produce the qty needed to do a particular mission job? unsure if making sense.

Makes sense. That will require modifications to said robbery script. But that would be something that would need to be done regardless with multiple departments.