ESX_Vehicleshop doesnt show menu and cars

If i enter the cardealership i dont see any menu and any cars.
I Only get the error: SCRIPT Error: @esx_vehicleshop/client/main.lua:157: bad argument #1 to ‘insert’ (table expected, got nil)

Could show the line 157?

Did you insert the sql file?

yes i did

do you have addon cars added?

Yes i have real cars in the server.

try remove them from the database 1 by 1 to see if any of the cars are making this issue.

i had the error before that 3 cars are not available and i removed them, so this error i dont have anymore. I only have the error now, that he shows me this error in F8: SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_vehicleshop/client/main.lua:157: bad argument #1 to ‘insert’ (table expected, got nil)

These kind of problems are moslty being caused by vehicle model names or category names not properly formed in your database. Does your vehshop work when you don’t have any custom car included?

I havent tried it because too many custom cars haha :smiley:

But I will try to use the vehicleshop itself without custom cars and see if the error still remains. Maybe I have to put it all step by step.

Yeah, then its probably because you have a typo somewhere in there. I would suggest to start with a clean database and see what it does.

Ok I will try thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.