[ESX TEAM | Q&A] ESX Legacy. Have any issues or questions regarding ESX Legacy? Ask them here :)

Are you using the latest version? :slight_smile:

Whats the latest version,and ur talking about es extended right?

1.5 and yeah :slight_smile:

one more question, with this new version should i be using my_sqlasync or oxmysql?

1 Like

[ script:es_extended] SCRIPT ERROR: @es_extended/server/functions.lua:272: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘UsableItemsCallbacks’)

i still get this error :frowning:

oxymsql, its 100% compatible with mysql-async resources (you wont need to edit any scripts for them to work)

2 Likes

do i remove async? or do i keep both in the server?

keep the resource that is named async but remove mysql-async :slight_smile:

Also, make sure to grab the latest source code (which can be found here) and not the release

yes that is where i grabbed es from, but with no success still the same error :frowning:

The Line that is in your error, simply cannot be erroring in the latest code because Line 272 Doesn’t Contain anything like that

mine does?

Then that is not the latest version, that is probably the release of 1.5, not the latest source :slight_smile:

[script:ak47_inventor] (nil stack trace)SCRIPT ERROR: @es_extended/server/functions.lua:272: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘UsableItemsCallbacks’)

Im still having this error , the inventory i use requires alot of es extended configuration,and this happens after i configure someone please help

hey! ak47 inventory is a leaked Inventory, i highly suggest you stop using it.

It is a Leak of MF-Inventory, there has been a DMCA notice sent and ak47 inventory should be taken down soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am using extended 1.6 how to setup start money there is only starting bank option in config not for money in hand

1 Like

The reason you’re not seeing a starting config for money is because new players don’t get money when they spawn, they get it after they choose a job(or to be unemployed). Change how much they get for their jobs in the job_grades table, salary row.

If you wanted to add the money account to what the player receives on first load in, you would change the config file to include the pocket money you want added:

Config.StartingAccountMoney 	= {bank = 50000,
								   money = 10000}
1 Like

Help me

Choose the database on the left that is your fivem db.

You can try increasing the mysql timeout by adding these values to your mysql connection string in server.cfg:

connectTimeout=20000;acquireTimeout=20000

or start all the heavy resources before oxmysql