[ESX] [Supermarket]

I will try it and hopefully it works, thanks.

The developers in ESX are growing faster, damn your works are better than unique other frameworks.

i installed the resource and when I go to the store I do not get any object and I get this error can someone help me

Error resuming coroutine: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:762: No such export mysql_sync_fetch_all in resource mysql-async
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:762: in metamethod '__index'
        @mysql-async/lib/MySQL.lua:57: in field 'fetchAll'
        @esx_supermarket/server/main.lua:24: in function 'LoadShop'
        @esx_supermarket/server/main.lua:18: in function <@esx_supermarket/server/main.lua:14>

Nice work !! Thank you.

On my server is working well. I just replaced old esx_shops with this one (esx_supermarket).

Nice work. followed all your steps + these and have it working with esx_shops_with_bars so have the nice gui even in the bars and shops now.

You need mysql-async

1 Like

Is it possible to change the position of the menu in the middle of the screen?

Change top and right properties of .shop-container in html/styles.css

When i open shop im stuck i can add more items to basket , but can’t buy and leave shop when i click on “X” and yes someone attacks me and i can’t xD win

1 Like
  • how to add more items i have 20 items but there i see only 10 but 2 times the same items

Items don’t show up. I take this error.
Error resuming coroutine: @esx_supermarket/server/main.lua:43: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘?’)
stack traceback:
@esx_supermarket/server/main.lua:43: in function ‘LoadShop’
@esx_supermarket/server/main.lua:10: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218

Items are on the database.
https://gyazo.com/4fb9b678ee2f7ccb39260ed3a109a15a
https://gyazo.com/9aac8034514770e923eb189b5e36fbf7

Any fix please?

EDIT: FIXED.
Solution.
Delete table ‘shops’ and upload esx_shops.sql from esx_supermarket resource.

where did you get your icons next to the item names from if you dont mind me asking been trying to find them my self but can only find ones not colored

You mean emoji ? like this :sneezing_face:

That version i downloaded doesn’t work, i thought i had normal esx_shops installed but i got the esx_shops with nightclubs also. So i couldn’t get the supermarket to work/do what i want it to.

Even tho i stopped esx_shops and cleared cache, i still get it like this

You need to go into es_extended> client >main and comment out this

-- Menu interactions
--[[Citizen.CreateThread(function()
	while true do

Citizen.Wait(0)

if IsControlJustReleased(0, Keys['F2']) and IsInputDisabled(0) and not isDead and not ESX.UI.Menu.IsOpen('default', 'es_extended', 'inventory') then
			ESX.ShowInventory()
		end

end
end)--]]
1 Like

did that long ago, It’s only working when i stop esx_shops manually from the console

There has to be something that was edited that is getting called on when F2 is pressed for that other menu to open then.

edit let me look through some of my esx menu if there is a call in there.

Why would i even touch F2? even my inventory isnt on F2… nvm ill try to sort it out but thx for your help

Invalid data in the database. Check “shops” and “items” table to see if there are any wrong data entries.

Line 40: index nil means --> shopResult[i].store is nil. Which is pulled from the database.