[ESX/STANDALONE] Mailman Pro - This makes delivering parcels and letters fun! Made by Codineer Digital

Hello CHOKO1528,
this is very often the case on servers using a custom ESX shared object event. If you are using a custom shared object event you have to change it in the config file.
And to be able to help you further it would be very helpful to get some information about error messages.

I hope I could help you.
With kind regards,
the Codineer Digital Team

Hello t3dtg,
the performance of our scripts is not due to encryption or remote code loading.
It is actually because our scripts are made in C# and most other scripts are made in Lua.

I hope I could help you.
With kind regards,

Hello BiigDaddy,
I am very sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your support experience. Could you please give me more information about your ticket, for example your Discord name or a ticket ID, so I can follow up.

And the problem often appears on servers using a custom ESX shared object event. If you are using a custom shared object event you have to change it in the config file.
For further support error messages would be very helpful.

I hope I could help you.
With kind regards,

I’m not using a custom ESX shared object event. Your scripts are just literally poorly optimized.

It is actually because our scripts are made in C# and most other scripts are made in Lua.

That’s logic then, let’s sell scripts made in C# when the game is more optimized for LUA. Maybe rewrite them in LUA so they actually perform probably.

Plus, it’s against FiveM ToS to have IP locked scripts anyways, so there is that issue as well.

Seems to have missed new obfuscation/escrow rules, please flag the topic author :slightly_smiling_face: