[ESX/QB/STANDALONE] Bus Driver Pro - The Ultimate Bus Driving Experience | Codineer Digital

Yes, I changed the cost and translation and turned on esx

none of the scripts from you guys is working for me. Is this the only source of support because if it is I will have to make arrangements to report this that way I can get my money back before my bank 72 hours limit period. please respond soon

Hello CHOKO1528,
I am very sad to hear that you are having problems with our scripts.
Please send me your scripts config files in a private message and I will have a look at them to see where the problem could be. Another important question: Are there any errors?

I hope I could help you.
With kind regards,
the Codineer Digital Team

1 Like

Hello FloatDev,

Wonderful script. Loving it.
Can you help with changing a bit of the script to allow for a custom framework.
Since the qbus framework uses events different than esx.
I can provide the resources needed.

Thank you.

Hello matiii777,
I will be happy to help you. Just tell me what needs to be changed.

I hope I could help you.
With kind regards,

Ok I will

hi there, is there anyway to change the skin of the buss ?
Love the scripts btw!

regards,

Hello herraman1,
you can use any bus model and addon bus you want.

I hope I could help you.
With kind regards,

Is there a way to add more (other) Busstops? We need more as 25 :x how can we include more Stops & the Voice Announcements for any Stop?

After adding more coordinates in the busstops.json we had no blue marker :confused:

Greetz :slight_smile:

Hello Marcel_Blomquist,
you can add more Bus Stops in the busstops.json file and then add a .mp3 file with the stops name (without spaces) to the folder with the other announcement files.
The problem with having no marker is probably due to incorrect json syntax.

I hope I could help you.
With kind regards,

1 Like

How would I go about adding an add-on bus to the menu?

Hello Mango_HD,
you can add every bus you want to the script using the routes configuration file.

I hope I could help you.
With kind regards,

Du hier?

any update on the ui being optimized? itā€™s currently using about .16ms with spikes well over .30ms
without anyone even using the script, we canā€™t even use it at that rate.

im interested to buy , but itā€™s obfuscated . and one more thing i saw on this when they need support you only said ā€œuninstall , reinstallā€

Hello bangescobar,
as a rule, we give individual support for each problem, the solution to the problems in 99% of cases is not reinstalling the product.

I hope I could help you.
With kind regards,

Would love that but its obfuscated and we have a 2 Jobs version of esx. And im not interested in using jetbrain and Visual Studio to just change little things what we would need to do with this

Just bought it started it and this pops up behind the server window to hide lol. Some help please

Never mind im just dumb and forgot to put in the Tebex TransactionID

I just got this script. It runs beautifully on my Standalone server. Much respect to the creator of this.

Keep up the good work, your support is also top notch, very professional and prompt with responding.

1 Like