I can’t find contact information

It’s on our tebex link above.

I’ll dm you as well.

why dont you put a test server?

1 Like

TEBEX Discord Link is Dead

1 Like

Dm’ed you

Hello everyone, our Battle Royale Script has evolved a lot since its release reaching to a very solid state eliminating all problems as well as bring support to a various elements and aspects upon demand.

The product will undergo maintenance until its version 2 is released meaning potential customers will not have the ability to obtain the current version by any means. Those who already own the product will still receive future updates and support.

See you in V2.

when will it be updated?

The weapon cant be remove can you fix it , and reply the msg ?
I have wait for 8 days , and there have no any answer , if you are busy please tell.

Final version of 2.0 can be accessed by the public from our test server

connect 135.125.182.240

We are still working on the standalone aspect, currently the product is depended on its own framework but you can have a taste of what to expect.

1 Like

I was pretty thorough with your request which I obliged beyond measure and even thought it is outside of what the product list offers as well as the solution I offered to you with my volunteer cooperation of actual use, you still post irrelevant content. Maybe there is a chance you didn’t comprehend my proposition for solution and aggressively seeking a conversation does not encourage me to comply with external tasks. Please re-evaluate my DMs to you and reply to me with proper relevance and understanding, I won’t reply to repeated arrogant messages.

Sorry if by any means I offended you with this message @AndrewChengP but please take a note of our conversation and reply appropriately.

I would like all buyers of the script who are EU based to DM me, I need to talk you about the version 2 of Battle Royale. Please contact me.

Is v2 available? :slight_smile:

is this still buyable ?

Do you still support this?
Is there a Video preview?

Why caught a error 404 when buy??

link download please