ESX Security Patches - billing, drugs, illegal_drugs, jail, qalle-jail, CommunityService

Added esx_illegal_drugs! Please let me know if any of the drug scripts have issues as they are untested.

1 Like

Good job mate, the vulnerability is spot on and something that was well aware from the esx_jail script. As i probably mentioned in my script release post i was heavily influenced by it and it’s probably the reason i created that script. There was an erra where ‘hackers’ would join a server and jail everyone so i addressed it on both scripts on my servers, although never really took the time to update the repo on github.

Its good to see other members step up. Keep it up

1 Like

Thank you so much for those edits! Modding was always a problem on RP servers and esx_billing, qalle-jail were almost everytime abused so this is a big help!

Good job @ATG!!

Is it possible to add a moneywash script?
Whit the security checks.

You’d need to tell he/she the event that’s being used/name of script. They seem to be actively working on this which is great.

What exactly is wrong with it?

Someone blatantly stating on the forum that they’re modding? That’s a good way to get banned by FiveM, oh wait, he might find a way around that too. :slight_smile:

Good work on this. Sadly this is only a few of so many problems with a lot of scripts lingering around. Look forward to seeing more of your work involved in making FiveM servers more secure.

1 Like

@ATG you should fix https://github.com/ESX-Org/esx_property you can duplicate weapons…

can’t fix if dont know how break

https://github.com/ESX-Org/esx_policejob/issues/367 the problem is esx_datastore…

I can’t harvest any drugs

I can’t help you if you give me nothing to help you with. Here is a good video that explains the proper way to ask for help.

1 Like

esx_drugs patched versio don’t work, you go to plant and try harvest => not working.

There are no errors but when I go to any one of the locations I press c and it’s stuck on pick up in progress and it doesn’t give me anything , this is for the illegal drugs

It would say something in either client F8 or server console. Print’s happen.

are you sure cause there are no errors anywhere and I reinstalled them multiple times and Its just stuck on pickup in progress

There is nothing outputting in F8? That is rather unlikely. There should be prints that start with esx_drugs -> or esx_illegal_drugs ->

sorry I just didn’t see it

1 Like

esx_illegal_drugs fixed!