ESX Security Patches - billing, drugs, illegal_drugs, jail, qalle-jail, CommunityService

Would it possibly also fix my issue?

I believe that might be due to your ESX version. I’m unsure.

most likely.

Just to be sure. I’ve put in the right path right? :slight_smile:

It won’t pick it up? It tries to proces it, but it don’t actually collect anything in the coke lab?

Please post any of the output from server console.

SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_illegal_drugs-master/server/esx_illegal_drugs_sv.lua:463: attempt to call a nil value (field ‘canCarryItem’)

Not related to what he did. You’re just using an incompatible version of Es_extended

I should be using the latest one? How do i check if it’s the latest one? In case that’d be the wrong one. How do i get the latest one? Or at least make sure i got the latest one?

You don’t want latest es_extended. Latest is a work in progress as it states on the thread and GitHub.

Can carry error is related to using the wrong weight system with the script. Pretty sure you want es_extended with weight. Can ether be 1.1 or 1.2.

Do you guys have any idea, why this is happening?
esx] [events] load
[esx] [class] load
[esx] [account] load
[esx] [table] load
[esx] [string] load
[esx] [async] load
[esx] [command] load
[esx] [datastore] load
[esx] [db] load
[esx] [game.hud] load
[esx] [identity] load
[esx] [player] load
[esx] [input] load
[esx] [interact] load
[esx] [inventory] load
[esx] [math] load
[esx] [migrate] load
[esx] [utils] load
[esx] [accessories] load
[esx] [skin] load
[esx] [society] load
[esx] [voice] load
Assertion failed: m_marks.empty() (…/…/…/components/citizen-server-impl/src/ResourceFilesComponent.cpp: ~MarkedWriter: 22)
Stacktrace:

It becomes an error, once i try to install the latest version of extended: https://github.com/ESX-Org/es_extended

Tried with 1.1, didn’t work sadly. 1.2 just won’t make my server start at all, sadly :confused:

Those scripts are for v1.2?

They are the latest version for their script.

Seriously so helpful thank you so much… I have been looking at ways to protect my server and I have very new and have legitimately 90% of everything you listed!! You’re so helpful!

Youre the freakin best!!

I’m having this error when trying to harvest weed.
SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_illegal_drugs/server/esx_illegal_drugs_sv.lua:59: attempt to call a nil value (field ‘showNotification’)

I believe you made a minor mistake in the server.lua. I made a pull request to fix it.
It’s on the last rows. Change Config.CircleZones to Config.Drugs.

1 Like

Hello! Anyone who uses any of the above is also recommended to use this to further protect your server!

I activated the NPC Dealer on the refactured esx drugs but I go to him and nothing happens…