[ESX] [Well Optimized] Search dumpsters

This basically let’s you search dumpsters and get a random item out of it, a text pops up if the distance is close enough from the object, then if you press E an animation starts and waits in 10 seconds, after the 10 seconds you either get a random item (items are changeble in the config) or you won’t find a item. Fairly simple but could be fun in some situations.

Github: here

Virustotal: here

Requirement: es_extended, t0sic_loadingbar (changeable)

Video preview: here [old video, maybe someone can provide me with a new one?]

14 Likes

Does it require a framework?

Does it have animations?

Any screenshots?

Direct download?

Add more detail to your post to better advert to other users :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Please add SCREENSHOTS !

Would be cool if you added server sided check if the bin is already empty, but its a nice release :ok_hand:

2 Likes

It’s for ESX everyone! So now no1 have to ask!

2 Likes

There was resource similar to this, esx ecobottles or smth like that, but if it’s not a copy then script is ok.

I will make that serversided, i don’t even know why i didn’t do that in the first place lol. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Does the code look similar to you?:slightly_smiling_face:

And once again the far superior VRP gets left out :frowning:

Thanks for the work and sharing though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

VRP is so bad that it’s not even worth trying to fix it.

3 Likes

video, screenshoot etc.?

1 Like

This reminds me of qalles bin script.

This is a straight of copy.

“Don’t know anything”
BTW

If you think that this is a copy then flag it and try to quote the “copied” lines.
Edit: @Bazookan and don’t rage about something like that. Everything is fine, No need to rage.
Take a :hamburger: :mascot:

1 Like

Amazing script man. Is it possible to let people find weapons in those bins or do I need to change something with script? Because I think item =/ weapon by database meaning.

Thanks alot! It is possible. Verry possible :smile: i Will make it avaible in the next update since plenty people have been asking for it. Will also add a server sided check if the dumpster is emtpy instead of client check (If you search the dumpster then its emty for every player when they are trying to search it).

1 Like

I’m looking forward to it :slight_smile: Keep up doing great work.

Updated, also added a video preview

2 Likes