[ESX] ReSkinGUI from New_Banking (Now with animation fade colors on menu)

ReSkinGUI from New_Banking :smile:

This is a reskinGUI of new_banking now with animation fade colors on menu and character names NO STEAM ID from character

- IMPORTANT -

THIS SCRIPT WILL MODIFIED ALL STYLE.CSS, LOCALES, UI.HTML AND THE TRANSLATE WILL ON SPANISH SO YOU MODIFIED THE LANGUAGE TO ENGLISH, GERMAN, FRANCE… IN YOUR LANGUAGE BASICALLY :smiley:

How To Change Colors
Client/html/style.css Line 74 You see all background colors

- Inside the GUI - PD: in the photo it is not appreciated but it is animated

- Video Demostration - Now you can see what the fade animation looks like :heart:

- Download Resource -
Github from my resource upload
Direct Download

- Installation -
[REQUIREMENTS] To install in your server:
ES_EXTENDED

Install To server-data/[esx]/new_banking

Add this in your server.cfg or antoher cfg
start new_banking

- Original Source Code - Especial thanks :wink:
Github from NewWay

7 Likes

I don’t see any different animations lol.

1 Like

You changes the colors on style.css in line 75 you change the colors with c++ example red,yellow,blue my colors on style.css is dark blue, ligth blue and dark purple, you change the colors to your liking

so all you have done Is changed the colors and changed the name format… ???

No difference, -1
Cúrratelo para la próxima

Se nota la diferencia si cambias de color en el client/html/style.css de hecho si te vas arriba del post lo explico para cambiar los colores, no se nota mucho porque los colores que tengo son oscuros, pero si pones verde,amarillo, azul etc se nota

Indeed it is a reskin of the css, in the title it puts it reskin of newbanking and the name instead of Steam ID, in the name of the player, many people do not know how to fiddle with css and simply by changing something of appearance it does not hurt :smile:

Se nota la diferencia si cambias de color en el client/html/style.css de hecho si te vas arriba del post lo explico para cambiar los colores, no se nota mucho porque los colores que tengo son oscuros, pero si pones verde,amarillo, azul etc se nota

You changes the colors on style.css in line 75 you change the colors with c++ example red,yellow,blue my colors on style.css is dark blue, ligth blue and dark purple, you change the colors to your liking

Nice work, dont give importance to negative comments :wink:
Everything is fine as long as you give the respective credits

1 Like

Thanks bro :smile:, I do not pay much attention to it but there are people who do not look at things before commenting, I have simply contributed to a project where I have gone crazy with css haha

No thanks, I don’t like the colors you’ve changed. You just only changed the colors and maybe some reziseing but I wouldn’t call it a reskin, more a configuration but ok it’s your profile and not mine.

1 Like

But good job, everyone is learning right. I’m not telling you to stop but just giving my opinion.

1 Like

okay okay haha, but let’s go for colors, everyone can put their color combination but even so the aspect changes always see the same white skin and the same style in the background gui but it is something new within what fits, what has been done so that people can enjoy it and give their opinion of course and thanks and I understand that is your opinion although something working better than the new_banking I just say that haha :smiley:

1 Like

Vale vale, entiendo, gracias por tu aporte

1 Like

Keep the topic english.

1 Like

sorry friend but i didn’t realize when i translated it back to english for my laziness haha :sweat_smile:

wheres’ the animation ?

how can i remove the old menu?

All you did was changing the color, and changed some of the pictures in there. Uhm?