[ESX] [RELEASE] - il_scrap (chopshop cars with props)

make sure you z value is not too low, as it will go under the map, same for too high

Hmm, I didnā€™t think about that. It is set at like 35 something. That should be okay, right?

You have to place available coordsā€¦ thats basic.
But i cant see any problem in my main.lua, did you changed anything? i just donwloaded and started the resource and it workedā€¦

Other than the coords I did not change anything at all. And when I did the cords I was on foot, not no clipping or anything so I donā€™t think thatā€™s its the coords I set.

Later on I did try to comment out two locations as someone said that it fixed it but it did not work for me either and so I out it back to normal.

Have blacklist car too? Like police car or custom car?

Very wierd, this works perfectly for me with 3 stationsā€¦

Nope, no blacklist yet

Yeah, I donā€™t know whatā€™s up with mine. But thanks for taking a look and trying to help!

can I make a suggestion " have different animations for different parts" welding then removing the wheels looks kinda strange ā€¦ apart from the good job :+1:

2 Likes

Nice tip, and its pretty easy tho

Iā€™ve re downloaded twice changed nothing but the cords where the markers should be and still doesnā€™t work. I can get it to cut the parts but it will not sell them. soon as I get close to the sell marker it vanished and Iā€™m stuck holding the part till I relog.

Thats pretty wierd, i dont have any errors, and since +100 downloads till this moment, its a problem from your side i suppose

Shame I was really wanting to use this cause it looks 100 times better than any of the other chop shops Iā€™ve seen. guess Iā€™ll have to settle for something else.

you have the right coords in the sell station? do you get any errors?

Nope no errors and like i stated it shows up from a distance but soon as I get close to it the marker vanishes. I just tried it with filling out 3 locations an the markers didnā€™t even show up. Literally the only way I can even get it to half way work is by filling out 1 location then commenting out the other 2 then it only works for the chop part but not the selling.

Hello Congratulations on launching Would to add dirty money or even increase parts value

Thats a pretty easy change you can make bro :wink:

Very wierd o.0

Iā€™ve tried everything I can think of. Now I canā€™t even get the markers to show up again. Iā€™m about to just give up an not have a chop shop lol

Iā€™m doing this would Can you tell me how to add more pieces