[ESX] [Release] Better esx_taxijob

Better Taxijob for ESX

MAKE SURE YOU READ THE DOCUMENT IN FILE!

Hi everybody, today I thought why not to release my old community job (esx_taxijob) its based on ESX and its old version, not updated, because they actually didn’t had much difference, so what it contains and what is changed from original, I changed blips to inside the cool interior what many big cities use, it’s is already in the file so if download it, you must see all 3 folders to extract, and basically i moved all blips to right places, so people just have to go inside to get their outfit and vehicle from garage, make sure you add the MLO interior into, because all blips are located inside, if you want, you can always move everything, its just for people, who are beginners and cannot find the right coordinates, i also added an cool taxi car inside, what is taken from GTA5-MODS.com!

FEATURES:

• Full MLO (interior for Downtown Cab Co.);
  • All job ranks customized;
  • Changed all blip locations to inside;
  • Cool taxi livery with the pack;
  • And all other features with the basic esx_taxijob;

Coming soon updates:

• taximeter for drivers

• New clothing for all workers in DTCC

So if you want to be with updates, join my discord server, link down below!

Screenshots & video

[Release] [ESX] Better Taxi Job for FiveM - YouTube

Installation

1. Open the pack folder
  2. Open README.txt to make sure ur good with all info there
  3. Remove old esx_taxijob before extracting the files
  4. Extract and start these 3 folders in the pack

Requirements

LINK:

Download: 28.88 MB folder on MEGA

Removed discord link, please review Releases Rules and F.A.Q also upload the file to the forums directly.

GitHub would be cooler

Yeah but it isn’t that bad, MegaNZ is safe and if you don’t like, then dont install it :slight_smile: