[ESX/QBCORE] Wasabi's Car Lock System

If you give keys they will last until restart. If need to remove keys sooner, there is an export as I show above.

Did you know, that wasabi creating from the wasabi plant ?

When Wasabi overhauled the Car Lock System he made it cleaner to be honest its way better now than it was before! Its a great script

updated this recently, and its really solid! 10/10

Nice work like always but can the car key be used as item without chat comm.

QBCore now compatible with this script!

hi can you add option to not have car auto start when you get in it? id rather have a hot key to turn car on/off and have to turn it on when driver first gets in. this is a feature in another script i use but it doesnt have robbing at gun point. also, does this auto lock all parked npc cars aswell? also is there a place in config to put export for police alert on hotwire and robbery?

1 Like

is it possible to turn everything off in this script except the hotwire? i already have a key script that has all these functions i just need a hotwire

did anybody Impound start acting funny after installing this script? it shows the cars but cant pull them out.

This looks cool!

quality <3

:heart: nice work

:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: fire

I cannot seem to find a place to notify police on lockpick and/or hotwire. Is there a place in the code for this?