[ ESX / QBCORE ] Wasabi's Advanced Admin Menu

Wasabi scripts are always incredible.

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

Temporarily unlisted due to fake engagement spam

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

Amazing

Admin menu

Love this. Thanks @wasabirobby & @Benzo3003 for creating assests like this :slight_smile: What would i do with out you ! +1 Rep

Once again, another amazing release, I own Police & Ambulance and Evidence and I couldn’t be more happy if I would of seen this before I made my purchase I would have copped up but amazing work Wasabi Keep It Up!

Very Nice Script, Good Job :+1:

strong textseriously you make a very nice script I love the look of your adminmenu I imagine that must work very well :slight_smile: Thank you for doing a great job like his friendstrong text

1 Like

I’ve purchased ALL of wasabi’s scripts and i cant wait to get the Admin menu! :slight_smile:

One of the best menu’s out here

Can’t wait to try this script out… Looks great! I have police, ambulance, evidence, and a few of your free scripts already and they all are tops… One thing I didn’t see in the player management section above is the ability to deal with trolls aside from ban/kick… wild attacks and making them drunk normally gets ppl’s attention…lol Keep up the great work!

Can you tell me how to add the perms?

:face_holding_back_tears: its very nice

It looks very cool

Just put this in server.cfg

add_ace group.admin ‘wasabi.adminmenu.allow’ allow

1 Like

Good morning,
Is it possible to assign moderator roles with limited rights?
Is it possible to manage rights with discordant roles?

Very good script !

An update for a build in Report system would be good.