[ESX] [QBCore] Rury Banking 💳

Thanks for your suggestion, I will try to do it in the future

Update 1.0.1

Looking Nice. Considering to buy but have a few questions. My questions is does this have multiple bank accounts? (like society based bank accounts as well as the player) and does it support Cash as a item? Also does it support Multicharacters?

Each card is a separate bank account.

At the moment there are no separate bank accounts for the society, but it is likely that in the near future I will make a separate section for the society.

Script is not encrypted and is fully editable. If you have a need for money as an item, you can change the function in the code (I use: xPlayer.removeMoney(count) and xPlayer.addMoney(count) for cash)

Cards and account are identified using xPlayer.identifier, if your characters have different identifiers, then each character will have their own cards
For QBCore I am using xPlayer.PlayerData.citizenid to split the bank for different characters

Great script, been looking to change from my other banking script due to a lot of API downtime. I’m guessing you do not use an API.

What about crypto? I’m running qbcore

You are right, I am not using the API
I have an idea to make a crypto, but it will take time. Since I want to make the whole crypto mining and trading system

3 Likes

Update 1.0.2

• For those who use qtarget, the script for interaction with banks has been changed
    Aim at a bank or ATM and press ALT

To get an updated version, please contact me with your Transaction ID.

1 Like

Hello, how can I change that every ATM object in Los Santos is functional instead of the ATM coordinates? Means there are no more coordinates for ATMs but certain props are activated.

1 Like

You are not the first one who asked me about this, wait a little, I will release an update with this today

1 Like

Update 1.0.3

• Added support for new version QBCore
  • Added the ability to enable search for ATMs by props, instead of coordinates (qtarget)
  • Fixed a bug with incorrect work of bank markers

For Previous Purchasers - For an updated version, contact me on Discord

Update 1.0.4

• Added the ability to issue starting money when receiving the first card
New config row

can this work with cash as an item ? -qbcore

Yes, but the last banking update for qbcore was a long time ago and for this to work, you will need to replace the qbcore functions in the server file (There are only 3 of them)
In the next update, I will fix all currently known problems (There are no critical bugs among the known ones, mainly corrections for updated versions of frameworks and minor flaws)

well with cash as a item you cant deposit it into the bank account…do you know why this may be ?

If you have any problems with my scripts, contact me in dm, I will help you fix it

Update 1.0.5 For QBCore

• Minor amendments, for the possibility of changing standard functions in frameworks, for interacting with bank accounts
  • Fixed a bug - due to which they did not take money for issuing a card
  • Old versions of QBCore is no longer supported
  • ghmattimysql is no longer supported
  • Corrections have been made to SQL queries for the latest versions of oxmysql
  • Added support for qb-target
  • Fixed billing script
  • Fixed incorrect notifications

For ESX - update will come later

Filled documentation for the banking script: Docs

Is this compatible with Third EYE usage?

QBCore version works with qtarget or qb-target (your choice)
ESX version with qtarget only

Amazing script i love it its a lot better then the main qb-banking

1 Like

Update 1.1.0

• Added fees for deposit/withdrawal/transfer of money. (For each card is configured separately)

• Added transfers of fees and service payments to the account of the organization. (For each card is configured separately)

• Added daily deposit/withdrawal/transfer limits. (For each card is configured separately)

• Added deductions to the state account from fees and service payments received by the bank, the deducted percentage is configured in the config (Default 50%)

• Merged versions for different database plugins into one version, you can select the desired plugin in the config (for ESX)

• Added the ability to automatically issue the first card to the player when he first connects to the server (Enable/Disable/Configurable you can in the config)

• Added the ability to set an infinite card lifetime

• Added the ability to set an infinite maximum balance

• Bugs:

• Daily service charge was not deducted from the card - Fixed
    • Too many account transactions caused a load on the server - Fixed
    • New cards were issued for free - Fixed (fixed for QBCore in version 1.0.5)
    • The month in the history of actions was displayed incorrectly - Fixed