[esx/qbcore] [paid]

Hello, does it contains oxygen bar ? Can we hide the menu with a command or something else because in my server we have a cinematic mod and so players disable hud ?

Thank you

1 Like

Yes it does include an oxygen bar; and there is an export for toggling ui on and off

1 Like

Be also nice if all my posts over two lines didn’t need approval, too.

Be nice if the author offered some support to people that paid $20 for this resource. Posted three days ago. No answer. No Discord listed on the Tebex page.

Just saying.

Check documentation to get answer to your question.
We provide support for our resources.
For further information, get in touch with us.

The HUD works amazing but there is a problem … Life goes down only if you die or are revived but if you are shot or accidentally something happens that should hurt you it does not work, life does not go down. You can support what to do to make it work, thank you very much.

1 Like

Hi there,
thank you, please use our updated version. Same as the above read Documentation for further information.

What can we do if the KMPH is always on 0 and compass isn’t updating?

1 Like

Try to use our updated version.
If you do not know how, check our Documentation.

health still does not update

Where can I get the updated version?

1 Like

can this work with esx_fuel?

1 Like

Your documentation does not support the issues I raised SIX DAYS AGO.

Since this is your first release, perhaps you were not aware of how things work. Allow me to explain.

• A resource creator makes a spandy new resource. They write a brilliant presentation, describing the resource and showing examples of what it can do for a server.
  • In the sales pitch for a resource, if a resource creator says “contact us for support,” the customer assumes that he is welcome to contact the resource creator with questions.
  • It’s kind of a social contract. If a seller says something, the buyer assumes they will get it.
  • A prospective customer makes a decision to buy a resource based on the presentation, showcase, and other examples.
  • The promise of support for the resource, a promise made in good faith, can be the deciding factor on whether or not the customer is willing to spend $20 USD.
  • Oh, no! The customer has issues the resource. Remembering what the resource creator said, “contact us for support,” the customer attempts to ask questions.
  • The customer is simply be told RTFM, or “read the f%^&ing manual.”
  • This is not “contact us for support.” This is a bookmark for a manual.
  • The accepted method of actual resource support (in the absence of a Discord server) is the forum post where the resource was released.
  • By posting on the forums, if someone else has a similar problem, they can read through the post history and solve it without posting again and again.
  • Posting in the forum also allows other users to support each other, if possible.
  • This what I have done. I contacted you on this post for this resource SIX DAYS AGO.

Where is your “support?” (other than the FM which I did, indeed, R) If you are not willing to support this resource, I suggest you change these claims in the initial presentation here and on your Tebex listing. Let the customer decide.

I’ve removed the resource (for now) from my server. It’s a real shame, it looks great. The resmon on it is great. But until my questions are addressed and resolved to our mutual satisfaction, I won’t be running it.

Thank you.

</dave>

1 Like

to be fair while id like support for the resource to. asking for and reciving help under the thread of a paid script where if he openly shared his code could defeat the purpose of it being paid is kinda backwards. However i do feel the sentiment. try pming the guy (ps. if you can fix the health not displaying help me too LOL)

1 Like

I disagree, the source of finding paid resources is (primarily) the forum, as its the place to showcase and “sell” the benifets of a script, it can also be used as a review source, by peers and prospective buyers, showing a track record of interactions.

A simple fix being posted here wouldn’t defeat the purpose, it would provide the other buyers a quick fix solution until the updated it.
Although it would also highlight (in my eyes) the seller on their testing methods prior to sale of resource. A point of self review and something to improve upon for next time, imo.

I do find it discusting that so many of you are having such a simple problem not be corrected and no proper form of communication from the seller.

And it’s probably just a typo on the health being sent to displayed…

2 Likes

tldr; can’t post links to contact us here; they always get flagged
edit: check the video description; other people managed to find their way

1 Like

we already sent out an update a week ago; all of the other people managed to find a way to contact us

1 Like

Look for contact on YouTube description.

so why not just update the link via tebex? as someone who bought it after seeing these things allegedly fixed…

1 Like

Already done, my bad.