[esx/qbcore] [paid]

You can not purchase it anymore due to new version coming out.

13 Likes

Damn!, Looks Good

3 Likes

Beautiful.

2 Likes

This looks perfect in every way :heart_eyes:
Great Release!

2 Likes

You can add it easily the code can not be obfuscated.
It’s really easy to add this and we are free to help :slight_smile:

We have lowered the price, because of massive messages about the price is too high.
Now its for 20$ + Tax
Your welcome guys.

1 Like

is there a fuel hud for cars?

2 Likes

Yeah; you can enable fuel hud in the config

2 Likes

sweet and is an admin or someone with perms able to save the setting globally for all players?

1 Like

This HUD allows each player to set their preferred UI ‘look’; and it stores it locally; so to answer that question no; there is no global settings; you can edit/add additional presents for players; we made it easy for people to add

2 Likes

wow so cool

1 Like

Hi, Does this use Escrow?

1 Like

Yeah ! Looks nice

1 Like

I have to say. It is the best resource I have seen in a while.

2 Likes

is this using the fivem encyption ?

1 Like

To all people who ask: “Does It use Escrow?”
No It doesn’t.

“Shut Up and Take my Money!”

(a.k.a. “FloridaMan67” since I can’t figure out how to change my username on Tebex)

2 Likes

Ohhh wow…
Sheesh, this UI is LIT!

1 Like

Are you going to add a mini-map?

2 Likes

Got to admit, it looks good. I bought it and installed it but have a couple issues.

1. No matter what the setting, the speedometer still says “kmh” (which is misspelled, BTW)
  2. The health icon does not change, really, until my character is actually dead. The hunger and thirst does move, though.

Now, the last thing, it’s just something I do for aesthetics. On my previous HUD, I put an export of the Nearest Postal code before the street name. Made it look like an address on the PLD, like “123 Sesame St” I can’t seem to figure out where to stick the export to make it come out right on your PLD.

Any assistance on this fine product I purchased from you is appreciated.

2 Likes