[SALE] [ESX / QBCore] [PAID] Aquiver Housing System (Furniture, House, Property)

https://i.imgur.com/NXoonbr.png

About

The script is written in Typescript, so you will have to compile the server and clientside in order to make the script start.

This resource is using Aquiver module, so the resource is working with the compatible frameworks.

Links

Resmon

This resource will surely eat up more memory and CPU usage then the other housing scripts. We have many calculations during building a house.
Every render is turning on and off frequently, depending what you are doing. If you are a performance wise guy and want to know how things work, I send send examples from the code, how we are dealing with the performance.
Javascript webpacked resources also result in more % in resource manager, do not worry about that, the files are bigger, and also we are storing more data in objects and arrays, not querying the mysql always.

For the HTML performance, we added a feature so you can turn off the images, if you are lagging during building.
If you want none of the images, you can simply delete from the folder, then 404 svg icon will be replaced for them.

Pep talk

About the price, yeah there are easier and more built-in resources with housing systems like loaf-housing which easily setupable with inventories and dressing wardrobes and go on, but if you know what you are doing, you can easily add them to this script also.
Almost spent three months with the script, started writing it in April.
Adding more then +1000 objects with .png images with transparent backgrounds made us crazy. :joy:

Dependencies

• NodeJS (for installing with npm.)
  • Server version atleast 4752. (to support lua54 & escrow)
  • Aquiver module supported framework & mysql resource. See: Aquiver module compatibles
  • Game version should not matter, but we used the latest 2612 version. (For more objects to be present.)

Features

• Creating and deleting houses ingame with NUI panel.
  • Dimension system for entities such as objects, etc.
  • Works with custom MLO interiors. (easy to add)
  • Furnituring system. (with .png images in NUI)
  • House building sytem (walls, floors, etc.) for more explanation please watch the video.
  • Objects are spawned serverside, you can add a checker there and load your inventory stashes from there. (objects have unique mysql ids)
  • +700 objects (with images), you can add additional.
  • Share keys with others to build house together.
  • Locking / Unlock
  • Locale files
  • etc.

https://i.imgur.com/LLiJLsu.png
https://i.imgur.com/nrYz6VD.png

FAQ / Issues / More information

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based Yes & No (explained above)
Lines (approximately) Typescript ~7000 + json files and NUI, so lot
Requirements Explained above with more information.
Support Yes
12 Likes

Wow this is a really well put together script! The fact you can create such high quality places of your own design is just beautiful! Well done! :+1:

3 Likes

Really good building mod, first time i see something like that!
The sims vibes. :smiley:

1 Like

You state “Code is accessible”, but a specific build number is required for escrow. Are any of the files in this package escrowed?

1 Like

The main source code is accessible, only one or two loading events are locked with escrow.
I needed it against the leakers, but the encrypted file is literally 10-15~ lines.

Thank you for the clarification.

1 Like

nice bro

1 Like

Great tool, first time i see something like this.

Are the props (walls etc) gta default or custom ones? And if they are custom, how easy is it for someone to create new ones?

They are custom props.
I have no experience in modelling stuff (props), but i don not think its hard. No idea, sorry. :stuck_out_tongue:

Can you make a version for esx 1.2 :thinking:

I could only find the official github repo for the ESX legacy version. :confused: I do not have much of an experience with FiveM frameworks, but i think thats the official and maintained version, no point of using any other. No?

Good evening,

First of all, happy holidays to you!

I’ve had a problem for a while, I can’t link an inventory to use the script on my server (a house without an inventory is not very used) possibility of having a version with the integrated inventory or of have help?

Thank you !

Otherwise the script is really good! Cheer !

:thinking:Hi do anyone have the coords to the house shells if so please post them thanks!

Amazing System but terrible support. if u do not know what you are doing better do not buy this script. i am waiting for support about more then 10 days, it´s too expencive to get fu**ed up this way…

I bought this script about a month ago and still cant get it to work, i looked at the website on how to install it and it still not working can anyone help me :thinking: :worried:

Can this system work alongside others? Such as loaf, mod freaks and/or qHousing?

Is there a real estate job that goes along with this script?

do not buy here if you do not want to wait for support over 4 weeks and more. feels like scam