1 Like

Hello, you can add as many locations as you prefer

Update 2.3

• Added missing file in fxmanifest.lua
  • Now itā€™s possible to add/remove police jobs names in sv_integrations.lua
  • Few minor bugs are fixed

Update 2.3.4

• Now itā€™s possible to change the menu position in cl_config.lua
  • Now for truck robbery, the vehicle and the ped will despawn after 2 minutes the player has robbed the truck
1 Like

I love the truck robbery, good one

1 Like

Hello, Iā€™m glad you like it :grin:

Update 2.3.6

• Corrected German translations

Update 2.5

• For newer ESX versions, the script will automatically use the export instead of the trigger event
  • Now itā€™s possible to change the refresh shared object seconds time in sh_integrations.lua
  • Now itā€™s possible to disable the refresh shared object each X seconds in sh_integrations.lua

Can I use addon vests?

1 Like

Hi, yes sure you can :ok_hand:

This script is really not as good as others. To use it with another peer system, such as a Dispatch (which is used by everyone on any server) is quite difficult to adapt correctly.

The creator on the ticket simply rudely tells you the following: ā€œadaptation has to be done by the buyerā€ and doesnā€™t give you much help beyond that.

And beware of wanting to change the framework from ESX to QBā€¦ they are going to want to charge you again for the scripts you have already bought.

Not recommended.

All your complains are completely pointless since you used all the scripts for almost 1 year without complaining. So what if the other framework version didnā€™t exist at all? You would complain anyway.

Iā€™ve used it as long as Iā€™ve used it, the Support is still just as terribly bad. You are also not open to any sort of compromise or understanding so obviously I have to use the scripts I paid hundreds of ā‚¬ for (?) .

The times Iā€™ve used support have been dire, the worst being this last time where you force me to pay another ā‚¬70 to simply switch frameworks.

I simply canā€™t edit the code for your own server, there are over 6000 members in my server so you canā€™t expect me to work on your own stuff

Nobody forces you to pay anything, simply donā€™t get the scripts

Of courseā€¦ ā€œNobody forces you to pay anything, just donā€™t buy the scriptsā€ as your support is simply not giving a solution to anythingā€¦, thatā€™s it, but I would like to be able to use a script for which I have paid (quite money) without having to keep paying for anything. Thatā€™s why I complain.

For having bad support for 1 year of use and on top of continuing to have that nefarious Technical Support even for something as simple (and that all stores in the world do out of respect for their customers) like changing a framework script.

I am within my rights to put my feedback, neither more nor less. I advise you not to waste time replying to every sincere opinion I give about your work (for which I have paid hundreds of ā‚¬)

There are around 20 tickets per day, if the support was so bad as you say, there would be at least 5 bad reviews daily about it. So this speaks for itself

Sure you can leave reviews, even if they are bad I accept them, the only thing I donā€™t accept is lying, if the scripts were bad as you are saying, you wouldnā€™t have waited 1 year till you decided to switch framework.

Rapid example: when you buy a PS4 game and you switch to XBox one, you donā€™t get the game for free, actually you donā€™t get even a discount. Additionally, itā€™s written nowhere that the version you get will work on all frameworks, you have just to read to understand that

Wellā€¦ if you had a review channel on your community maybe theyā€™d see each other. But since we can only comment on the forum and on top of that you dedicate yourself to responding and attacking those who give a negative reviewā€¦

I have the script, yes, itā€™s not like you offer the possibility of a refund, either (always covered by the beloved TEB****, otherwise another rooster would sing). How am I supposed to get rid of it? Well, I canā€™t, thatā€™s why I have it and use it, Iā€™ve spent the money for something.

But that doesnā€™t mean that I canā€™t give my opinion what I want (this being negative) more so when every time I go to support I get a worse surprise.

Regarding your example. If I have a PS4 game, I could exchange it and buy the XBOX game and if a lot of time has passed, then I sell the game and buy the other one. You know perfectly well that here the buyer is always absolutely right thanks to whom we both know. Do not continue there because it would be an infinite debate.

I understand the situation. Besides all, the last thing I want to say to you is that I spend a lot of effort on all my scripts, because I care and I want that people are able to create their server easily, and I want people to save their time to allow them spending efforts in managing the community more than scripting

I hope you will have success with your server, I wish you the best anyway :heart: