✈ [ESX][QB] XeX Pilot Jobs - Rescue and passenger transport missions without job

Hello! New freetime job for those who like to fly planes :airplane: or :helicopter:. ESX & QB-Core available.

Price
12€ - Tebex Link: Here

Features:
-2 Types of mission: Rescue / Transport of passengers.
-Rescue mission: Use a vehicle to access a rescue area and wait for the injured person to come up, then take him to the hospital and land at the airport or do a double mission again. Config options are infinite.
-Transport Mission: Pick up up to 5 passengers and take them to their destination as quickly as possible.
-Configurable, easily add or remove points in new locations, modify the time, rewards and coord points of each mission.
-Leave and death detection during missions.
-Option to add or not a timer to each mission.
-Option to add rewards in each mission (random range).
-Option to request one or several licenses to carry out the missions.
-Missions are chosen randomly.
-It work without a job, it does not require having any job with a company to work, it is a type of free time work.
-Translatable, ENG/ES languages included.

Preview:

You have doubts? Take a look at the documentation!

Dependencies:
-ESX / QBCore
-radialmenu (optional) - [Release] RadialMenu - Configurable menu for chat commands using Wheelnav.js

XeX scripts:
:gun: XEX WEAPONLICENSES
:pill: XEX MEDICALHELP
:moneybag: XEX LOOTBOX
:pushpin: XEX BLIPS CREATOR
:warning: XEX EAS

Code is accessible 98% Yes, only pure functions have scrow (50 lines)
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) No more than 900
Requirements ESX / QB & Some Engine On / Off system
Support Yes
3 Likes

Nice script! Is it possible to make a config option that you only can use youre owned planes/helicopters?

Hi, I’m glad you like it! :hugs:

What you propose could be interesting and is feasible, I’ll take a look at it. It is also pending to expand the documentation and possibly an adaptation for QB Core. I keep you informed here!

Hi! I bring good news, I have already been able to update the mod for QB Core and the option you proposed has also been added.

You can now do missions from your own vehicle (as long as it’s a helicopter or plane class).

excelent resource!

1 Like

Thank you!! :slight_smile: