💰 [ESX][QB] XeX Lootbox / Crates / Mystery boxes - Roulette system like CSGO

lootboxes1

Hello, I release this lootbox system, it was only in ESX but now also in QB-Core!

Price
16€ - Tebex Link: Here

Features:
-4 types of prizes: Money, Items, Vehicles or Weapons.
-Configure with which currency you want to charge each lootbox (money, bank, vip currency, black money…).
-Create all the types of crates you want, the interface adapts to the number of boxes.
-Sound when turning the wheel.
-Set webhooks when buying or spending boxes.
-Choose if you want to run the opening animation or not.
-Give lootboxes by command
-Open with UI / as an item / both
-Ranges organized by tiers in the CSGO style, configure the % probability of each one.
-Possibility to configure images for each prize and each box.
-Automatic check for updates.
-Optimized, without lag or errors when distributing prizes or showing the winner.

Video:
YouTube

Extra images:

Resource monitor with menu open

Scroll enabled:

Pay cases with any currency:

Hooks

Extra info:
It requires creating 1 new table in DB to work. For more information check out the documentation.

XeX scripts:
:gun: XEX WEAPONLICENSES
:airplane: XEX PILOTJOBS
:pushpin: XEX BLIPS CREATOR
:warning: XEX EAS
:pill: XEX MEDICALHELP

I remain attentive to any doubt,
All the best

Code is accessible 99% yes, 3 lines scrowed
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1k aprox
Requirements ESX / QB Core
Support Yes
1 Like

Mod updated:
-Tier IV color minor fix
-Added function to grant vehicles in ESX

At the request of a user now you no longer need to integrate with your garages or with another mod, it grants vehicles easily in both ESX and QB Core.

I leave you a screenshot of a box of weapons that I prepared as an example on my server so that you can see the options:

Greetings!

muy buen script y buen soporte

2 Likes

ty! I release a new version with the option to be able to give lootbox with command: /givelootbox [ID] [LOOTBOX_NAME]

New version: 1.1.0
Added option to preview crates:

Hello, I have purchased your script, so the question arises. How should I trigger it through the item?

1 Like

Hello! I’m glad you bought it. You can pick up the script code in Keymaster. If you have any questions I will be happy to help you on Discord or via PM.

I think I misunderstood you! This is precisely what I am here to announce. I just added version 1.2.0 with the ability to use the lootboxes as items without using the UI, or it can be used both ways at the same time.

Version 1.2.0
-Added possibility to use lootbox as item

ESX1.94 does not work

Hello, you have the Discord between the messages. Come in and I’ll help you solve it!

I need a lot of weapons.

1 Like

Hi all!

Version 1.2.2 has been released with server-side webhook securitization and the ability to easily format vehicle license plates.

Hello work with esx 1.1 ?

Yes, of course! It is adapted to all versions but if you have any problem open a ticket in Discord and we will solve it.