[esx/qb/standalone] Staxzs skateboard

Ever wanted to feel like Tony Hawk?

An in-game item (or a command depending on the framework selected in the config file) will spawn your own skateboard which you can freely use. You can ride it, jump on it etc... This will make transportation around Los Santos a little bit easier. Nearly every aspect of the script can be configured in config.lua

Features

• ESX (Item & command)
  • QB (Item & command)
  • STANDALONE (command)
  • 📦 ADD-ON skateboard prop
  • 🔧 Optimization:Idle -> 0.00 - 0.01 ms
  • 👨‍🎨Everything is configurable (from skateboard attributes to translations)
  • 👮‍♂️Fast and flexible support
  • 🐞Bug-tested
  • 🔒Escrow protected
  • 💵Cheap

Have any questions? Look on TEBEX for more information! :slight_smile:

Buy at TEBEX (3€)

Screenshots

486b41a94482f7fc1e1f488edea6429e5e7d671c.png

5a2050bf35e88174b697ac2571a0455f48b74209.png

65285ffc1a55055027cb7477c380935254a49016.png

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 677
Requirements NONE (Resource can be used as standalone)
Support Yes
4 Likes

Quality work again 5 stars

Video?

We are planning to release a full-scale video ad tomorrow :slight_smile:

1 Like

What is the difference with yours and this one other than a usable item? [Release] Electric skateboard V0.7 (in develop) (not bashing the post just genuinely curious to know) :slight_smile:

In the past, I owned a server and I actually used the mentioned script, but it had problems. My players would often encounter de-syncs, fps-drops and just the condition of the script isn’t really great for modern FIVEM. So I re-wrote the entire script with inspiration from the original. My main target was to optimise the script and make it bug-free + add support for frameworks :slight_smile: I also wanted to help people who started as me (Who don`t know how to code)

TL;dr: Re-wrote the script, optimised, bug-free, support for people, frameworks, skin compatibility

I hope this clears it up :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for clearing it up :slight_smile: Just purchased and will be giving it a try later today!

1 Like

Thank you we appreciate this very much! If you run into any problems or have any suggestions feel free to contact us <3

Hey want to know a little thing before i buy the script you can use the skateboard as an item i would be interested

2 Likes

Hey, in the QB and esx version the skateboard is an item :wink:

Where do you imagine the ace permission to be?

perfect :sweat_smile:

So you took the intial code to get it in a working state from someone else and then just bug fixed it and encrypted it?

So I re-wrote the entire script with inspiration from the original. My main target was to optimise the script and make it bug-free + add support for frameworks :slight_smile: I also wanted to help people who started as me (Who don`t know how to code)

TL;dr: Re-wrote the script, optimised, bug-free, support for people, frameworks, skin compatibility

I hope this clears it up

I don’t think that this is just taking the code. As I mentioned I did a a lots of other things. Yes, the animations are same but under the hood it is completely different. I also provide support for people in need

Video please :grin:

1 Like

I want to buy but no Video

I’m curious to see and hear this in action. Is there a video I can view before purchase please?

doesnt think so

Wait, skin compatibility? What does that mean exactly, different images on the underside of the deck?

Are you supposed to ragdoll off the board when going vert? Can this be changed?