[ESX/QB/STANDALONE] Bus Driver Pro - The Ultimate Bus Driving Experience | Codineer Digital

How do I change the bus model because I have no error messages

1 Like

Hey law1243,
you can select the allowed bus models for each route in the Route Editor.
New bus models can be added at the bottom of the routes.json file.

I hope I was able to help you.
Best regards,
Codineer Digital

I noticed that it does seem to idle at 0.6-0.8 but about every 10 seconds it spikes to 0.30+ , as does the taxi job. I will say that I have seen improvment with updates and I love both scripts but the spikes are unwelcome and odd.

I want people to get paid for the bus routes they complete, so I turned “EnableESX” to true. I have “RestrictToJob” and “RestrictBlipToJob” set to false, but the marker on the map and the job-start location won’t show up with “EnableESX” set to true, so we can’t even start a route.
If I turn “EnableESX” back to false the marker and job-start location works again.
Any suggestions how I could fix this issue?

Hello Cudll!

I am very sorry for the inconvenience!
Are there any errors?

Best regards,
Codineer Digital

The script didn’t give me any errors.

Hello Cudll,
please download the latest version and try again.

Best regards,
the Codineer Digital Team

Hey I have One question how to add new announcement and play it for the corresponding stop ? Thanks !

Hey PikdsScript,
just add a new mp3 file matching the naming scheme to the sounds folder.

Best regards
Alex from Codineer

Im on qbcore and dont get paid due to it being ESX would you be able to add QB-core option?? I added it as a job to my qb-management and lowered the paycheck to 2min max but id really like to see qb option if you guys could. I cant access the route editor either. Btw its awesome. A script that i can finally have a bus with a trailer without having to manually spwan it in.

Hey Brandonlee,

Thank you for reaching out and for your positive feedback on our script. We appreciate your interest in our product.

Rest assured, the QB-Core payment option does exist in Bus Driver Pro, and you can find it in the framework.json file. To enable this option, just navigate to the specified file and locate the relevant configuration settings. If you encounter any difficulties or have further questions, feel free to check our documentation or reach out to our support team again.

Regarding the issue with accessing the route editor, we apologize for any inconvenience. We recommend checking your permissions and ensuring that you have the necessary privileges to access the route editor feature. You may also want to set up route editor with QB Core jobs.

Again, we’re glad to hear that you find our script useful, especially in enabling functionalities like having a bus with a trailer without manual spawning. If you have any more feedback or suggestions, we welcome them, as we strive to improve our script continually.

Thank you for choosing our script, and we appreciate your understanding.

Best regards,
Alex from Codineer

Check out the new Bus Driver Pro 2.0