[ESX/QB/STANDALONE] Bus Driver Pro - The Ultimate Bus Driving Experience | Codineer Digital

I’m sorry. Your support staff is lacking severely and we cannot be waiting 24+ hours for a response on what seems to be an easy solution for you guys to help with. I understand you might have a lot of people requesting assistance but in that case you need to increase your support team. I paid good money for a script and a service provided by your team but the support received so far is below standard. Other script creators have set the bar very high with less than 20 minute responses and fixes. It is quite off putting to see your support staff only contains 2 people, maybe 3, and when requesting assistance they are playing other games and not responding. I was going to purchase your other scripts but at this time I will have to hold off on that until the support has reached a standard that is acceptable. When a developer releases a script that costs real money you would expect to not have to fix it yourself, or spend days waiting on a response. I wish you the best in your future releases, but for now I cannot recommend you guys.
Good day to you sir.

Hello floatingdog,
I am very sorry to hear that one of your support requests experienced such long delays that led to your dissatisfaction. Could you please let us know where and which request we were late in responding to, as unfortunately we have not found any request from you that had such a long delay.
Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience, especially since we usually place great emphasis on fast and good support.

Yours sincerely,
the Codineer Digital Team

Hello is this obfuscated?

Even if i will not use it, i just wanna say nice work mate.
i did have the same idea to make a while ago but never find a time to do it, well done.

1 Like

Hello nukestar,
Bus Driver Pro is protected with our Codineer Verification and therefore obfuscated.

I hope I could help you further.
With kind regards,

Hello Ninja_force,
I am very happy to hear that you like it, we put a lot of work into it.

With kind regards,

1 Like

You can call me SuperCoolNinja, ahah, no problem, you deserve it !
You should do it paid version next-time to earn money.

1 Like

If we use it on our custom framework (Qbus/ NoPixel) we don’t get the vehicle-keys. So the engine does not start.
How can we fix this?

Is there a way to deactivate this, as i wont be using it but its in a server i play on and messes up the buttons, any help?

Hello @gameronlinenl,
Unfortunately I don’t know how these frameworks and their keys work, so I can’t provide technical support for these frameworks.
If you know how the keys work, you can let me know and I will see if I can find a solution, otherwise I advise you to ask the developers of the framework, because they know their system the best.

With kind regards,

Hello @Titan_Crusader,
There is no way for a normal player to deactivate the resource, but I wonder how the buttons get mixed up, since they are only active in a bus on a route and you need them there. In any case, I can not help with complications with hotkeys, because this is a setting of the server admin, so please ask him to adjust the hotkeys accordingly.

With kind regards,

@FloatDev
If i use this in FiveM can I have it where the routes and buses are set on the server-side and the player just chooses which route and they can see like which routes are longer and for what money?

I hate how FiveM added a paid option

1 Like

Hello PJMac,
you can configure who is allowed to see the Route Editor (i.e. only Admins).
The bus drivers see the estimated travel time of the route, but not the money they will earn, because the amount they receive depends on the number of passengers and how many that will be is not clear before the trip.

I hope I could help you.
Best regards,

1 Like

Hello Timmy-with-a-Y,
I understand that you would prefer that all resources continue to be free, but from the developers’ point of view it is a fair thing, because we put a lot of work into our scripts and so we get something back for it, which is also the reason that there were independent stores before, although that is against the ToS (at least as far as I know).

Best regards,

Me too dear

1 Like

Oh No, don’t get me wrong, i understand why there is a paid option and i don’t judge if they actually put effort into their scripts (like you did) but it was so much easier clicking on a script and knowing you’ll be able to download it lol

Oh sorry. But you are right it was easier.

1 Like

Good afternoon! I bought the bus script from you but for some reason the marker on the map is not shown on my server

Hello POGOREL_OFF,
have you changed some settings in the config file or is everything default?

Best regards,