[ESX/QB/STANDALONE] Rw_chat [FREE]

We Love You <3 Bro Nice Job

3 Likes

Well done mate

3 Likes

Thanks for publishing stolen content.

1 Like

I made the Lua code so is not stolen so be grateful. because I at least I want to help the community :grin:

4 Likes

You want me to publish the real code? :slight_smile:

1 Like

haha if you want to do it, this is like an inspiration of grand RP chat . that because I want to do something good for the community.

4 Likes

like that, I made a QB version too because the community requested it so for the community .

3 Likes

But why is the lua same like masters scripts :slight_smile:

1 Like

hah hah it is not and second, the Lua code from the master script is worst without qb support and I ask someone to so to me the code of the master script and the server side was so poorly written so do not cry [just accepted bro mine is different ]

3 Likes

if i reply with an sms i get the notification that i got a sms but if i open my phone i don’t see any chat?
do you still do that purely dan you can call the person from the chat?

I use QBCore.

3 Likes

you can not see your sms on your self on np phone I think if you sent it to yourself

3 Likes

but if you want to change the event or phone you can do it in the client in if sms

3 Likes

this error always comes up when the server starts and the script doesn’t start with it

2 Likes

did you also plan that the call via the button also works for qbcore?

2 Likes

How would i make a general chat for all players to use?
Ive made a general in config but no one can use it

2 Likes

twitter is for all just to know

4 Likes

I have a problem i don’t know why if i write something i the message is not appear:

If i refresh and restart rw_chat everything works fine.

I got no errors in game console or server console.

3 Likes

thanks for dumping my script :slight_smile: appriciate it dude )

1 Like

it is not yours [you are not funny]

3 Likes

yes yes make fun of me but remeber when you where begging me to give you my chat ? ahahaha

1 Like