[ESX/QB/OX/STANDALONE] LB Phone - Advanced & performance friendly phone

Also I added Simplified Chinese language for mobile phone I hope you will add it to your mobile phone so they won’t have to translate this language anymore. If the phone updates the language in a future update. Then you can use a translator. to update Simplified Chinese language. Thanks, hope you guys can talk about my suggestion.

My buddy I highly recommend you to buy this phone system because he is really good you buy it you don’t think you will regret it he is the friendliest today. So your mobile phone system. You will never regret buying it, maybe you can subscribe to his service to enjoy it in advance. This mobile phone system, but I suggest you buy a lifetime.

Can the author pm me I’ve been trying to open a ticket for literally 2 months, nice script but need my money back. No point in having a script that I can’t install

If you need help with installing the script, let us know what step of the installation guide you are stuck at, or what errors you are experiencing.

1 Like

I followed the documentation everything is installed and running. Webhooks, items and ect all added but I can’t use it pressing the Keybind, the command or the item.

Would this phone script be able to support grouping system of qb in anyway or are there plans to be added a way to add a grouping system app ?

Is this Compatible with loaf garage ?

Same question I have

What do you mean grouping system?

Yes

Hello, I have the LB phones in my server and they will not work. I was able to get them to work once but it would not work with the F1 key but had to put it in one of the hotkeys. The phone is also not giving any errors and is configured correctly.

Please make it support qb-houses…

I think they meant you can group apps in a “folder”

Does this phone support sending text messages to professional groups? For example, if someone robs a store, the police will receive a text message notification…

Yes it does.

Can my other plugins call this SMS event for notification purposes?

We have exports you can use, and they can also be used for sending notifications. See Exports, events & commands | LB Phone for a full list of our exports.

explain to a fool how to transfer money through the phone
tried to read the manual. but nothing comes out…

server side

exports["lb-phone"]:SendMoney("9078031", "9077248", 11)

number from, number to, cash amount
and not work. how correct?

This is not used to transfer money, use your framework’s functions for that. This is intended to notify the user that a payment has been made in the wallet app, so you can integrate it in your scripts.

what garge supports the lb phone??

Most garages should work, however since some garage scripts use different data, we can not guarantee anything. The code for the garage app is open so you can adjust it for your server.