[ESX/QB] Motels | Management, Workers, Rentcycle, Meta key, In Game Creator, Shell, Mlo, Ipl

Personally not but idk maybe its be hard

just grabbing door hashs with the id gun, time consuming, not ideal lol but def do able. Thanks for replies, will likely be coppin this soon

1 Like

What’s Pepe bro

I integrated it because a customer uses it. It’s something like qbcore

1 Like

Finally, tebex is available

20% of discount :tada:

Update Notes

• Fixed overflow problem.
  • Now InitInventory function is in the editable file.
  • General simple code improvements
  • fixMotelBug command added. So if there is a player stuck in the room. He can exit with this command.

The topic has been improved. Now more detailed

Update Notes

• Motel worker’s access to all rooms can now be configured via config.
  • Fixed the issue of the gardrobe

Is it possible to use custom currency for rent? What about the support for the Quasar inventory was finally advertised as a partner there big?

Why would you need a custom currency for rent? and qs inventory will be available in the new update

1 Like

Motel - 5.0

In game motel creator added
Shell and ipl rooms are now available
Check-in is now available
Personal stashes option is now available
Raid is now available
Stash and gardrobe limits are removed. Can be added unlimited
The rooms of shell and ipl motels can be added up to a maximum of 500 rooms (Each of motel)
qs-inventory is now working with motel
+500 ipl rooms added
Translations added to github

NOTES

• If you have previous versions, know that players’ stash data will be reset with this update. So make sure that players get their items from the stash before you do this update
  • Targets are TEMPORARILY disabled. It will be reactivated as soon as possible

MLO CREATOR

Shell Creator

Ipl Creator

how do we get the newest update ?

You can download it from the keymaster

HOTFIX

ox_inventory’s problem solved

get these 2 probs atm any ideas also posted in discord

thanks

Download the new version. Go to the config and set setConfigSql to false. And import sql yourself

yer that fixed the sql i thought i had the new version downloaded… i am still getting a blankish picture when i open any of the ui elements any thoughts on that thanks

FIXED

5.0.1 - 5.0.3

• Minimal code optimization
  • The problem with floating texts has been solved
  • Added Config.setConfigSql If you set false you have to add sql manually Converting old motel data to new motel data

5.0.4 - 5.0.8

• Customers can now extend their leases
  • Money functions are open source
  • Management function is open source
  • Fixed the issue with accessAllRooms
  • Fixed the issue where motels created with CreatorMenu were not saved to stashes in ox inventory
  • Motel creator fixed in qb