BCS License Manager v3 [ESX][QB]

BCS License Manager

License Manager is a script that enables players to have different licenses to every licensing card you need. Create as many as you want and manage it with authorized jobs! Everything is configurable and easily editable!

Features

• Manager
    • Can be added to as many job as you want
    • Each job can be configured to manage specific licenses
    • Check the history of created license that is managed by the job
    • Revoke licenses
    • Mugshots for license creation, using discord screenshot / mugshot
    • Prices is configurable for each license, can also be free ($0)
    • Creation, management, and history menu can be disabled individually
  • License Shop
    • For licenses that does not need to be managed you can add a shop
    • Clean carousel for selection of license
    • It is logged into the database
    • UI to look for the history of unmanaged licenses
    • License buying can be disabled only enable renew
  • License Cards (configurable)
    • You can use your own card or mine, configurable through config
    • License template is provided in a PSD format
    • Create as many licenses you want (In licenses.lua)
    • Option to add required licenses to get a license. Example to get drive you need to have dmv license
    • Clean animation & UI
    • Configurable Card ID length for each license type
  • Expiry System
    • Renew if you want to have new mugshot and expiry date
    • Auto revoke if expired (configurable)
  • Integration with popular inventories, but also changeable in server/functions.lua to integrate it with your own inventory to give items.
  • Discord Webhook to log creation and revoke of licenses
  • Easy exports

Preview

Screenshots

Manager

License Shop

Config.lua Preview

Documentation

Dependencies

• es_extended / qb-core
  • mysql-async / oxmysql
Code accessible Partially
Subscription based No
Lines (approximately) 2500+
Requirements As stated above
Support Of Course

Buy it here $20 Tebex

Old Post

Changelog

12/02/2022 v2.5
  • Add convert mode to easily convert from old esx_license licenses and user_licenses table
  • Change location of config.lua to config folder
  • Separate Config.Licenses for easy reading in config/licenses.lua
  • Add managers for shop licenses in job property in licenses.lua
  • Add lostPrice in licenses.lua for players to retrieve/get license item if they lost it
  • Players can now get/retrieve their license in shop if they lost the item, and managers can create another one for them
  • Add license_items.sql for easy/example of using licenses as items
  • Add esx_license:removeLicense in the server event for compability with esx_policejob
  • Refactor the format of listing the license from array to object
  • name property in Config.Licenses has been removed
22/02/2022 v2.6
  • Add client and server functions for easy compability with esx_dmvschool
  • Add backspace key to close card or license
  • Add option to use mugshot instead of MugShotBase64. This is to optimize resource usage when fetching the data, sincebase64 format has thousands of characters which eats up resource usage.
  • Add documentation on website for dmvschool integrations

My Other Works

Paid
BCS_company BCS_license

BCS_housing JobCenter1
Free
BCS_hud image BCS_identity

BCS_license_test image

10 Likes

Is the ID image upload itself, or would I have to upload an image of my character ?

Uploads itself, it uses the MugShotBase64 script menitoned in dependencies.

1 Like

hello, is setjob2 taken into account or only setjob

1 Like

Great release however, can I ask are you able to change the background of the license manager menu so I could make my own and upload it?

Yes it is very easy, each job background can be different, you only need to set it in the config.lua and upload it to html/images/ folder. Source code for the UI is also available!

1 Like

i love it… but is possible to make usable item direclty from inventory ? like you use the license and this show to other ?

Yup it is, in the preview it shows how it looks like with items (ox_inventory) but you can replace it with other inventory script by following my example of ox.

so if im front of a player… i open inventory and use the item. this show the license ?

and you can help for integration of other inventory ? because im using Quasar inventory… so we got all documentation from it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes it will show the license. Sure, I will gladly help!

thanks i buy it right now :smiley:

2 Likes

You can create for example as pd officer a weapon license for a civ or only for himself?

Both currently

Does this work with Esx dmv school? Where if they do not go threw driving school they can’t request a license from the ped model?

I am working on the documentation to work on dmv school, but it does work. You can just disable the license from the ped model (the manager or shop). My customers have already made it worked.

its compatible with cheeza inventory?

1 Like

Yes all esx inventory should be compatible. You can let me know if there is a compatibility issue, ill help to integrate it.

Can I make a policebadge with it? And can I make it in a menu? F.e. When Im a cop, I can See his license, when I’m in the menu to look the id card of the citizen

Not sure with police badge, cuz you need to edit the React code (UI) to make a police badge. And for seeing the license from the citizen, the default esx policejob license check works.