[ESX/QB] iBetting: Sports betting system

nice script

2 Likes

Update some features:

• Save and display the match,
  • Betting form is ready.

Next:

• Save player bet data. Change their cash or bank or something or make the deposit to this bettting system (iā€™ll choose QB or ESX by the poll at the topic to make first).

Download the update: I forgot the database, wait to the next release.
iBetting.rar (4.7 KB)

Hint: Quality donā€™t calculator by the lines. May i must sleep, to be continue when i getup. Any suggest will be welcome.

1 Like

nice script

1 Like

Update database and finish the bet scene for ESX. Bets saved to database. Next will be manager the list of active match and bets.

I just read the ESX docs and make them, not tested ever. Anyone can help me test it will be welcome. I doesnā€™t use ESX.

Download the update:
iBetting.rar (5.9 KB)

Still no win function

Winning will be continue in the next, sure.

1 Like

Great

1 Like

All of this in how much time? 24 hours? Omg :heart: You are crazy man :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2: Thank you so much (I vote for esx :grin:) Edit: I will help you for esx

3 Likes

Ca we put this project to github? So anyone could help and project could improve even more and you dont need to create rars everytime you make an update you just need to push the code

1 Like

yeah i think its good idea bro

1 Like

Hovering over this post makes you seem desperate to sell your script.

Nice work OP!, hope to see it on GitHub so we can all start making contributions.

1 Like

Get your shit together. Donā€™t come here and talk shit about someone else when you made some trash which you charged 200$ for, when this is free and will probably work so much better. If you donā€™t want to become this communitys most hated, then stop replying and go do your thing instead of fucking with others.

2 Likes

i getup and will be back to work. anyone have live environment can give me to work and test in it is well come and please PM to me.

This is an awesome idea ! going to be trying it out later this week .

Just wanted to throw an idea out , atleast in my city i have a few sport heads that actually have just been RPing the bets , what if there was an option that this is attached to a job that someone could buy the "betting spot " and its up to that job to pay the people there prize money if winning . just an idea dont hate me over it =)

1 Like

feel free to make everything related.

Nice release :heart:

Iā€™ve always wanted to see how sports betting could be used in FiveMā€¦ hats off to you sir :tophat: :bowing_man:

2 Likes

Sick release, itā€™s nice to see how the community supports a free project instead of a paid project which is far too expensive for that.
Gj mate.

1 Like

Good script :grinning:

1 Like

Sent you a pull request on github to make the resource more friendly for users. Also added QBCore code that was missing, might be more that needs to be added, Iā€™m not sure.

I hope that helps you to be more organized :slight_smile:

Also, you should make this all automated, so that admins etc does not need to add the listings themselves. You have the API, just make it automate every hour like you have done with requesting the API already. For sports logos etc, that could be automated as well if you find a pack of all logos or if you add them yourself.

I would like to help you, so if you have any questions, just message me so I can explain better!

2 Likes

As far as I know there isnā€™t a good public API for terminating matches yet, so itā€™s going to be difficult.

QBCore sounds good.