[ESX,QB]Gilo-airdrop

A simple script that handles airdrop.

each entity created is synchronized with all players in the game

You will be able to create them via 2 commands

/airdrops (Create random airdrop spawn)

/airdrop_me (Create airdrop near you)

Or use the Randomizer, which for a configurable time interval, will create an airdrop in the position randomly chosen in the config.

the initial notification is inspired by LGDevelopment · GitHub

Preview

Download

Other resource

Gilo Container

Gilo- Horde

Gilo-Helicopter

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Requirements esx,qb, any others
Support Yes

server sync?

yes, everything is in perfect synch. the objects are created in the server side, so every player will see the airdrop, the vehicle, and can open it if near it

?

1 Like

i didn’t saw that… i don’t atay every day on fivem forum to view all releases… tha image too is the same (by google hehe)

but if you read the descriptio is not the same things in my resource you can manage so much things, like decide every single drop, a randomizer function , and not only via command… so… are 2 different resource…

please, before discrediting the work of others, inform yourself about what you are publishing, because as you can see, they are two completely different resources, mine is in synch with all the players and entities, while the one you have uploaded is only clientside, and therefore not in synch with all players. please inform yourself before writing :slight_smile:

So why are they the same photo then on post forum posts…

i don’t know… i only search for “airdrop” on google and i found that… downloaded and used it for this post…
Try yourself by typing airdrop gta on google image and you can find it quickly… but if the problem is the image, i’ll change that :sweat_smile:

the last update of this resource dates back to Jun 20, 2018… maybe after 5 years of fivem updates and continuous changes something has changed… or do you think that I shamelessly copied that resource (now outdated)

Please put [paid] in the title. I wanted to download this and it costs 20€…

it have the flag “paid” like any paid resource…