[ESX & QB] [FREE] cs-battlepass system

But for rewarding the items it would probably have to be adjusted no? most multichar scripts assign a different identifier to each character to separate inventories and bank accounts

Good work man!

1 Like

Ty bro. <3<3

1 Like

Hello guys who can convert this script to old mysql-async.

Config.Inventory = ‘ESX’ – You can set ESX, QB_NEW, QB_OLD this for what sir… i version qbcore… so what i want write

So basicly the idea is great. The problem is that if I specify the command and the bind in the “config.lua” it doens’t open any UI while using the command or the bind. I took a look into the code and there isn’t anything about the bind or the command.
So it doesn’t work for me. Could someone help me to fix this.

RegisterCommand(“asd”…
replace
RegisterCommand(Config.openMenuCommand…

1 Like

Awesome man. Now it works with your help. I needed to update my oxmysql aswell, so I’d recommend you to tell the people that want to download your resource that they need the newest version of oxmysql.

1 Like

Hey can you help me out? It doesn’t seem to save points when someone leaves and rejoins the server, or upon server restart so it’s not adding them to the database.

Also was wondering how I can set premium users

1 Like

It will be enough to set isPremium"0" to 1.

Alrighty, that finally saved. Don’t know why it wasn’t saving before.

Suggested Update:
I’d suggest adding a spot under “Reward” right here (attached image) for each tier where it calls the points in the config to show how many points each tier costs to unlock.

is it possible to add a car as a reward or set how many of each item you want to give?

I have problems when i update the sql: Variable ‘foreign_key_checks’ cannot be set to the value of ‘1’, same with /*!40014 SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=IFNULL(@OLD_FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS, 1) /;
/
!40101 SET CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT=@OLD_CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT /;
/
!40111 SET SQL_NOTES=IFNULL(@OLD_SQL_NOTES, 1) */;
Can you help me?

how to get a player premium reward and not standard?