Delete Pls()

I would be very happy if you remove the product has been rearranged.

4 Likes

what loadingscreen are you using?
look nice

1 Like

Yup! Very true… No updates. No feature requests are implemented. Don’t even expect support what so ever.
But, their scripts have the best UIs I have seen.
But even coding is poor.
They will add features only if you “buy open source.”
Even though I ended up buying 3-4 of their scripts, there’s still an HUD which doesn’t have seatbelt working :smiley::smiley::rofl::rofl:
3 months or so since the purchase…

When we say that the seat belt is not working, we show them in videos and test them, updates are coming to the versions, you need to follow and request updates, we already throw them in the announcements, do we need to run after you?

All you have to do is request the current version, information is given in the update-fix room, when the framework side comes to a function update, we repair the broken things and give information from there. If your ticket is not seen, let’s check it again. (write again)

I use esx_legacy is supported?
another query, my server is already in operation does not generate conflict with the users already created?

The systems are being tested from the oldest infrastructures to the latest versions, and we can provide more detailed assistance through the ticket.

Update:

1 Like

is there an option to block other space or limit user space? and about the framework, do i have to modified something. I’ve been using mx multicharacter because its more easy to use and its nice more than kashacter o esx multichar. It looks really nice your multichar

Yes, this feature came in the current version. You need to make some adjustments in es_extended or extendedmode. There are only 1-2 settings, If you can’t, we help.

What is the configuration that needs to be changed? The readme isnt updated for latest esx legacy and it doesnt say what config you need to have on the config.lua of es_extended, script not working to me on ESX, or black screen when joining, or an error on the console not finding identifier. It depends on the config I use on es_extended. Installation not clear, no documentation.

It is enough to open a request about the problem you are experiencing. We have all the support for OldQB NewQB Legacy and similar. For some products, the only newly added (ESX Legacy) support, if you are having problems, let us know and we will help you