💊 [ESX][QB-Core] Drugs Creator - All-In-One In-Game Admin Menu for Drug Harvesting, Crafting, Selling, and Use

It would be really nice if you could add to the drugeffect options a “remove all effects” option.
for example if you are drunk and have a drugeffect, you can take a pill and all the effects will be removed.

Also it would be nice to add “eat” Animation for like cannabis cookies or somthing like that

1 Like

a neat addition to the UI would be to have a section for drug selling where depending on how many police are on duty the drugs can sell for more like a multiplier due to the increased risk.

suggestion:

maybe if its possible, it would be cool for npc drug selling you could enter the probability’s for police called etc… seperate for each drug that way one could make it more difficult to sell hard drugs then soft drugs.

Can you add the option to set the draw distance for icons/markers? Hoping this will help with client side resmon.

1 Like

Up till now this is a really good script i really love that i can do everything in city no probems

i would love to suggest a few things:
use polyzones so ts not a circle radeus
be able to farm items with a tool n your bags EG: scissors/trowl
able to change the emotes when you are doing things
be able to target props in game to farm for supplies

like i said i really like this script and thank you for it

1 Like

I don’t know how i didn’t realize this before, but could we have the ability to control field cooldowns somehow? basically so that someone can’t sit in one area and harvest stuff for as long as they want, just like a plant respawn delay controller.
Would be super helpful!

1 Like

Suggestion:
Use an NPC instead of a marker like jobscreator.

1 Like

i was wondering if we can change harvest animations the bending over doesnt work well in my stituations :wink:

2 Likes

Paid for the mod having troubles no items are loading at all i ran the file already based on weight because thats what my server uses is there anything i have to change after i run the file ? esx

Is it possible to maybe add the ability to have separate sales amount for persons in a gang and those that are not in a gang? If they are not in a gang and they try to sell the money should be way less than if they are in a gang?

1 Like

Hello, that’s not a feature of the script, but by using documentation events about sellings, you can check the player gang/job and give him additional money

Note: This requires coding knowledge

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

No problem

Update 4.20

• Disabled automatic shared object refresh by default, now it will refresh automatically when editing/creating/deleting jobs with Jobs Creator to improve performance

That we can choose in which laboratory there can be explosions (that this is no longer a general parameter, but one parameter per laboratory)

1 Like

Update 4.21

• Added a warning message in case your server doesn’t allow current_config.json overwrite (causing the issue that doesn’t update the settings)

Hello,

My idea:

can change the animation… this animation takes way too long!
like the Job Creater also make changeable

It is a very good script, also very complete, perhaps you could add the animation of inhaling some types of drugs.

1 Like

you got 3 different animation :slight_smile: pill , smoke , drink

1 Like

I have fivem esx RP through Zap hosting will this work on that server.

1 Like