💊 [ESX][QB-Core] Drugs Creator - All-In-One In-Game Admin Menu for Drug Harvesting, Crafting, Selling, and Use

Hi. can I change the drugscreator command? if yes, where? Thanks. Nice Skript <3

1 Like

Hello, the command cannot be changed

I’m glad you like the script :grin:

Would be great if we could have an option to change the animations for each . For example a box like prop but instead you put in the animation name .

3 Likes

Getting the following error:
No callback registered for event advanced_drugs_creator:getAllHarvestableItems

The havestable_items table has data but its not getting back to the UI.

1 Like

The support server is in store page

ok everything load i go to do the lab it wont work i walk out and it disappears but if i restart its back any solutions

1 Like

Any error in F8?

Either allow us to add more effects from drugs or allow us to add triggers when taking drugs so we can use a separate script to trigger drug effects. Starting to see more drug effects come out and it would be nice to use them as they add more than a blurry color on the screen and a silly walk.

2 Likes

Hi, about the events, you can check here

Would be nice if there will be a possibility in the future to rename “Harvesting” in the default Progress-Bar in my own language because i like the given Progress-Bar and dont want to use my own with a replace.

thx a lot.

Hello, you can already change the translations in the locales folder. If a translation is missing in your language, you can copy it from the english file

1 Like

Thanks, that worked. The last section from the en.lua was missing in the de.lua.

1 Like

You are welcome :+1:

Just bought this today, loving it! Shiro mentioned i should take my suggestion to here… so here I am xD

Would be fantastic to see in the integrations side of things - a way to add more perks (and maybe make it a drop down instead of check boxes so people don’t mess up the menu).

Kind of like how the robbery creator we are able to add more robbery mini games and add them as selectable via the drop down :smile:

It’d be cool if we could pick different process animations, like drying stuff out, etc and also the ability for each factory to have dangers instead of all of them because I just added shrooms that need to be dried I don’t think they should catch fire and blow up

1 Like

I was thinking a bit more about the animations. Would you be interested in actually using the full animations for drug processes that way as players do stuff like making meth - having the jugs and animations of pouring into the vats look SUPER realistic?

I have the animations dictionary along side a quick guide for myself when I was using our old drug script, of prop alignment and values per animation.

If interested, i can pop a ticket and send it to you?

1 Like

To add to this; being able to select the animations per each drug lab would really improve the QOL. Its very weird to see cooking meth when you’re rolling a joint lol

1 Like

SUGGESTION

I am running a QB Core server with Qb Target ( the third eye thing) could you maybe make it an option to opt for that instead of draw text? The script on its own is already awesome, but all the npc’s with the text above their head is something i dont like by the looks of it… so with QB-Ratget you could use the third eye on a npc to sell it.

Would be awesome if you could realize it. It would make it less ESX looking for people with QBCore and it is so much cleaner :smiley:

Hello, you have the chance to use a command instead of that :+1:

can i add a time that the drug fields are on?