πŸ’Š [ESX][QB-Core] Drugs Creator - All-In-One In-Game Admin Menu for Drug Harvesting, Crafting, Selling, and Use

Add a cop check for harvesting. Reason is people will rather wait till there is no cops and only always harvest then eliminating a lot of roleplay scenes. It doesnt make sense in real life, but in a rp world it would avoid abuse of the system.

2 Likes

I like this idea, it will be probably added in future :+1:

Amazing job, very well done!

1 Like

Thank you very much, I’m glad you like the script :grin:

1 Like

No problem, I like that you can add so easily new effects :wink:

1 Like

Update 4.4

• Added in documentation replace function for ESX.ShowHelpNotification
  • Added the possibility to change keybind to sell to NPCs, can be changed in script menu settings (if you change it you’ll have to change the translation of NPCs sellings)
  • Added minimum police for harvestable items
  • Added minimum police to use laboratories
  • Added minimum police to harvest in drugs fields
  • Added Dutch translation

Did you manage to be able to change the notification for this script?

2 Likes

You can change the notifications by using the documentation :+1:

Yes, since the last update it is possible to change the notifications and the method of notifying the cops.

1 Like

Ideas:

Give every laboratory the possibility of whether it can burn / explode. Not every drug reacts in the same way during manufacture.

2 Likes

Maybe you can introduce zones for selling NPCs. Currently you can also sell to NPC who are in a shop. This is bad if you use it to trigger a robbery, for example.

2 Likes

Amazing job, nicely done!

1 Like

Thank you :+1:

2 Likes

Make it so you can sell to gangs. Maybe make it so you have a option to allow players to sell to gangs or not

2 Likes

**Do you know what would be nice that you can do like a feeld and like a proces and pack station

2 Likes

No problem :slight_smile:

1 Like

Update 4.5.2

• Fixed ESX shared object request that sometimes it was used 2 times
  • Fixed a bug that could cause issues with HUDs in certain situations
  • Fixed a bug with drugs fields where objects were spawning too slowly
  • Added a limit to max 50 objects at the same time for each drug field (onesync limit caused issues)
2 Likes

Suggestion: Add a NPC NoSell Option where we can add a npc to a list to not be able to sell to… Ex: Mission/Job Npcs… Thanks, Oh and maybe a little more flexible on Drug effects Like custom percentage on hm health and armour can be added or taken away (ex: add 10 health) and I need slow-motion effect :grin:… Thanks for the Dope Script and Stay Safe!!!
edit: Option to change to Mythic-notify

1 Like

Hello, you can do it by adding the ped to blacklist

You can use your custom notification using this :+1:

please sir update jobcreator script police can spwan objekt barriers sbarriers nails and and and

1 Like