Esx_policejob default /(taser and car spawn garage)

im sorry if its not the right place to post it its my first post ty.

Did you try to delete caches.xml (not cache/!) and try again?
yes i did delete the cache.

logs/CitizenFX_log files:
no logs show when i pull out taser and the police car withdraw working fine.

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having?
when i withdraw taser from the police armory i get the item when i use the wep wheel to change to it its just disappear and i cant use it but in the db its show that my use have the wep. i installed esx_inventoryhud as inventory option.

2nd : when i pull out a police car from the police garage its let me pull more then 1 police car, and after i change job its keep the car in my normal garage .

What are you trying to do?
i want to make the taser work , and i want to able to pull 1 car from the pd garage and not let it show on normal garage when u leave pd job. (better if there is an option to spawn inside the car when u withdraw it insted of near it).

What have you tried already to fix the issue?
i tried to dup the db make new db only for police cars dident worked.
about the taser i dident do much cus idk what to do actuly.

Error screenshot (if any):
no erros.

What did you do to get this issue?
not just normal installed scripts. but they work fine.

What server did you get this issue on?
my pv server.

this is the pd job i use file :

.editorconfig (146 Bytes) main.lua (51.7 KB) vehicle.lua (10.0 KB) config.lua (6.9 KB) esx_policejob.sql (2.9 KB) fxmanifest.lua (786 Bytes) LICENSE.txt (34.3 KB) br.lua (7.0 KB) cs.lua (6.9 KB) de.lua (6.9 KB) en.lua (7.0 KB) es.lua (7.2 KB) fi.lua (7.0 KB) fr.lua (7.2 KB) ko.lua (7.5 KB) nl.lua (7.4 KB) pl.lua (7.2 KB) sv.lua (6.9 KB) de_esx_policejob.sql (4.9 KB) en_esx_policejob.sql (3.0 KB) es_esx_policejob.sql (3.2 KB) fi_esx_policejob.sql (3.0 KB) ko_esx_policejob.sql (2.7 KB) nl_esx_policejob.lua (2.1 KB) pl_esx_policejob.sql (3.1 KB) sv_esx_policejob.sql (2.8 KB) README.md (2.5 KB) main.lua (14.7 KB)

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

about the taser its got fixed i have a blacklist script for weps and the taser was inside so now only problem is with the police garage

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.