[ESX] Police Clothes [EUP] [PAID]

Description

With this menu you will be able to put your police uniforms in every police station.

There are many pre-recorded outfits and this menu also offers the possibility to put on a helmet and a bulletproof vest.

Of course, you can retrieve your citizen outfits with this menu.

For this resource to work you need to have eup-stream installed on your server as well as an Onesync key to stream the Addons clothes.

The script automatically detects if you have a male or female character, you don’t need to choose an appropriate outfit for your gender.

You can easily add new outfits with the config.lua file, the script is made for it !

eup-stream : download link will be given with the script

It works with ESX (es_extended), es (essentialmode) and skinchanger.

Buy it now ! 24.99€ 14.99€

Discount on all my store !

My Tebex Store

Video

Pictures

clothes1

clothes3
clothes4

2 Likes

Is it also autodetecting the rank to be able to only let clothes show for the correct rank?

i hope you know what i mean.

Also does it support male and female detection?

1 Like

no but i will add it in futur version, it’s a good idea.
And all buyers will have access to futurs updates.

i replied to you, but sometimes the reply don’t works and create just a post comment… -_-

Does it work without onesync? We use async

you need onesync to stream clothes, but you can change the config of the script to use in game clothes without onesync. So you have to config yourself all outfits.

Hey i installed your script but it look like its not showing up in my Resource list in the TxAdmin is that a knowen problem or a mistake on my side

I think there is a mistake from your side, you put it in resources folder ?

yes its in the Resource folder

Hi, I paid for your items on your website. How do I retrieve them?

1 Like

you shouldve gotten an e-mail

Hi, normally you received a link to download it by email. If not, just contact me on _discord : Rocwo#2136

Hi, can I modify the code? I have some third-party EUP to add. Besides that, can I change the collar badge using this menu? Also. does it support male/female and rank detection now?

Yes you can, and to add new clothes, it’s very simple with the configuration file.

Is the code encrypted? I need to modify it for some purposes. And are you saying it can detect the police rank and gender automatically?

It’s not encrypted like all my ressources.

Does not work pls help me

Having an issue where it doesnt actually put the clothes on. Only helmets and vests

hi
did you modify the config.lua ?