[ESX] Phone Tracker (Best Performance)

This script is optimized for very high performance (0ms, server/client). You can edit the complete config (settings) and functions.lua (notifications).

Specs:

• Item use
  • Tracking by phone number
  • Add blip radius on map for 15 Secounds
  • and more

Preview:

tested on 200+ players

Buy here

2 Likes

Preview?

i make a video, moment

1 Like

I don’t know what to think of this.

1. 23€ for such a thing?
  2. no preview
  3. no preview of the server-side & client-side Resmon at high player load
  4. to put a webhook in a CLIENTSHARED config is not useful, because you can see it in a dump then.

anyway, here for free GitHub - MSK-Scripts/msk_trackphone: [ESX] Get the Player by PhoneNumber and add a Blip

4 Likes

True and ESX:getsharedobject this is outdated and 23€ is to much for this script

1 Like

Is not outdated :slight_smile: only for user with new esx legacy :slight_smile:

1.2 and below continue to use getsharedobject.

Yes, and 1.2 is OUTDATED. You say yourself “NEW Legacy”

yeye, no problem. update is live :slight_smile: webhook is server-side + the script is standalone now

• preview video coming in 10 minutes

First of all, 23€ or whatever is way to expensive for 100 Lines, isn’t it possible for the community to not milk hell out of others?

And how can it be Standalone if phone numbers are a Framework thing? Standalone means it doesn’t require any framework to be able to used.

2 Likes

so versions from 2020 and before? that are super buggy, broken and FILLED with security issues?

also, that statement is wrong in its entirety.

1. ESX Legacy is versions 1.4 → latest (1.9.4 as of writing)
  2. the event was removed in 1.8.5 (note the import has been in ESX since 1.3 and the export since 1.0.0)
2 Likes

Get it for FREE with ESX and QBCore Support at my Github or click the Link above :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks, its is qb core to love you men :kissing_heart: :+1:

this posts are getting funnier :rofl:

Hello, I bought the script, but the config.lua is locked, I would like to know if it works with gksphone and in 1.1

Congratulations, you wasted your money because as Musiker15 stated he offers the same script for free on github open source
Because this type of script is 15mins of work and not worth any cents

1 Like

Please make sure to include the paid releases template.