[ESX] [PAID] XMenu

Today I will be releasing a personalmenu. Basically, when you hold X, a menu slides down from the top of your screen, and you can choose a category which will then show you a lot more options. These options are something like vehicle options, player options, show your licenses via jsfour-idcard, and in the next update it will contain a supporting-system ( You can then give a reason, and more). You can see everything it currently has in the preview right here:

Preview (if the preview video doesn’t work)

English Preview
http://play.silent-v.de/2021-07-27%2013-59-42.mp4 (couldnt upload on streamable because of the 250mb upload limit)

The price is 10€ (+ tax ): Tebex Link

2 Likes

I would love to know what this is, but I am a simpleton with English as my only language, Any chance to post up an English vid? <3

Aside of that, from what I can tell it looks good, would just love to see it in the language most used in FiveM XD

1 Like

I will post a english vid as soon as possible.Didn’t think about that, sorry.

1 Like

Seconded. Can’t wait to see the english video.

1 Like

I’m currently uploading it, but streamable has a 250mb limit :frowning:

Added english preview

Love it, It’s clean, I personally would obviously change the UI a bit, but overall good work. <3

Hello :wave: ,

Could you remove the statements saying this is an alternative to ´krz_personalmenu´ as you are clearly misguiding people, that’s clearly not an alternative nor a replacement, a lot of features are missing and this resource is not open-sourced.

2 Likes