[ESX][PAID] Eclipse Phone

Weazel News App has a similar functionality
Well, technically yeah. But I think you should rework the functionality, so instead of Weazel News being a “Yellow Pages” replacement, it could be a way for reporters / journalists to report news to players in the city. Then you should add a Yellow Pages App so other players can advertise other stuff like @ABOWPLAYS said.

Sounds good, I’ll add it to the queue.

1 Like

65.44€ are you serious? Bruh…

1 Like

GitHub - project-error/new-phone-who-dis: NPWD is a FiveM phone resource written entirely in TypeScript and React. It is currently a WIP and is not ready for production use. already has all these (except panic button) and with twitter, yellow pages etc. and offered for free. I don’t think this should be on sale without twitter and other useful things that players will use. As a player I’d never use this phone which has nothing I can use.

3 Likes

mans there speaking facts lmao a phone without twitter for 55$

1 Like

I noticed that a lot of people want Twitter and Yellow Pages. We will definitely add it to this phone.

2 Likes

What’s new in this phone that’s better than others?

Nicee

2 Likes

damn this phone looks really fucking good would buy although not running esx :frowning:

1 Like

Goodluck on that

Phone is a free resource
If you wont add new and unique feature
I doubt people will buy it.
This is like a gcphone to me. Non offense.
You can do this in gcphone too if you know html css etc…

Maybe sell it if you add like a videocall. Video group etc… put essential things for rp…and yeah your missing important like twitter… this is premature release.

Cool idea but you placed all your effort in the wrong functions, for example:

• Calendar?
  • Who uses a calculator?
  • Who wants to listen music on phone?
  • Weather?.. why?

There’s no other functionality than just Calls and SMS which are already included on any GcPhone modified version out there… :confused:

if you know so much then teach me how to connect my ■■■■■■■■ to my gcphone so I can hear people when I answer the call.

i would love to, but im very busy atm :smiley:

1 Like

This is beautiful, great work.

3 Likes

You don’t have to use ESX, it can easily be adapted to any mod.

1 Like

:rofl: :joy: right :joy: :rofl:

Update 19.05.2021

Added:

1. Settings(account information, change wallpaper)
  2. Bleeter
  3. Dark Chat
  4. Dynasty 8 Exchange
  5. SMS notification

Fix:

1. Fixed closing phone
  2. Fixed number generation
  3. Fix for linux systems
1 Like

nice update. But you guys really should add to be able to take pictures ingame instead of posting links :slight_smile:

Its finally a good alternative to gcphone

Yes, we will definitely add this feature.