[ESX][PAID] Eclipse character creation

same here. Douglas has been trying to help us but to no avail. Latest fix he sent us failed to work as well. What are your plans now since it doesn’t work?

1 Like

i went and bought myCharCreator as i needed something asap and could not wait for them to help/fix the script.

2 Likes

Same here, what about the money u spent on the script doe?

1 Like

i gave you a linux solution that works for the rest of the clients. Problem on your part

Reply to our message. We have stated clearly to you. What good are you as a seller when the first thing you do is point blame to the customers. Elusion still can’t get it to work as well, are u saying it is his fault too?

1 Like

Take note of his reply. In fact, everyone here, take note.
We have tried everything, nothing works. We have asked for a refund, he refuses to refund money for a script that does not work. He claims he has 20 customers who had it working, but I don’t see a single positive review on this forum.

1 Like

The mod is made for the standard esx. If you have a non-standard mod, or have any conflicts with other mods, there is nothing we can do. All the code is open to customers, you can add or inprove as you like. Douglas helps everyone who writes to him, he helped some adapt a little. Full adaptation of our code is beyond the scope of this price either. If you want, you can refund money back in tebex, if our mod does not suit you.

“The mod is made for the standard esx”

Im using standard ESX and it still dont work. Tried the files that yall sent me and the issue got even worse as it dont even load any more. The code may be open to us but that doesn’t mean you sell a broken useless script and expect the customers to fix it. I buy a $5.00 script off the forums and it has a issue and they are fixing the issue or trying to help fix the issue cuz they know thats how they get new customers.

5 Likes

Hmm, this doesn’t look like the type of customer service that I am looking for if I have problems in my server scripts. Think I shall give this resource a miss.

1 Like

Right when i was about to purchase :frowning: Always read reviews before buying. Let me know when it is up! this mod looks really awesome!!! Can you guys sell the server build that u have this menu working on?

oh now we can refund. But when i asked Douglas about it, he went AWOL on us. Its pretty clear here that even another person is experiencing the same issues.
U guys literally ran with our money and now that we are making noise, u say oh, refund at Tebex.
This is not how customer service should be. No response, no support, no nothing. You guys literally released a broken script. I challenge Douglas, where is the “rest of the clients”.

1 Like

Honestly my man, look somewhere else. You won’t get any decent support here. Go get a $5 Script that works better and has better customer service.

1 Like

Exactly.
I like how they have the audacity to sell a script that cost 55 SGD and expects customer to fix something they purchased.
Also blamed on customers that it’s our problem.
Still have the guts to even show attitude.

1 Like

Better yet just get a free [Character Creator Script]
That works PERFECTLY fine.

1 Like

This is a misconception. It doesn’t work for two out of almost 30 clients. Obviously there is some reason (as I understand it, it’s Linux or something). No one is selling a non-working mod, we try our best to help with support. But instead of looking for the problem in discord, people prefer to post a screenshot in the thread and say “nothing works”.

We tried to run a working build on linux, which locally with them completely works, but when transferred to the hosting - stops. Is it the mod or the hosting? Is it our responsibility to deal with their hosting?

Windows server 2019 fully up to date. It really is a Linux thing huh…
Also its 3 people having the same issue.

3 Likes

fab4eaba5e8e15ee95a7b371347385d1

1 Like

Let it be known to everyone here. OP quoted they do their best to help with support, yet this is the reply i got from Douglas, after 2 weeks of trying to solve it with him. 2 weeks. Please tell me how it is that we just posted “nothing works” without finding solutions. Do enlighten.

1 Like

Looking at a possibility of a good script but the thread says otherwise brings to the point that investing in an overpriced broken resource is downright outrageous. This will just waste your time with the poor customer support given. With the amount of evidence presented by fellow developers and the response given. This is just retarded.

Because those who write in the thread are those who, for whatever reason, are dissatisfied. 90% of those who bought it quietly installed this mod and did not write anything in this thread. Again, it is impossible to write a mod that will work for everyone immediately, without customization. Combinations of builds and versions of esx are great, given what their databases look like.